- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"What an absolute dream of a hotel. On first entering I was greeted very warmingly by the staff and after a long two days of travelling and c..."
"thoroughly enjoyed our stay although only one night on this occasion - only one word fits "excellence."..."
"Only issue was the limited car parking; I did get a space but was blocked in by another car & the hotel had no way of finding out who the ca..."
"Excellent location and welcome. I didnt dine on this visit but had super breakfasts on previous weekdays. Booked a single and the room was a..."
"Had a short stay for the one night but the room was excellent...."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of Aberdeen, The Caledonian Hotel offers limited free parking, an award-winning restaurant, and modern rooms with free toiletries and daily newspapers. Guests can enjoy afternoon tea, a drink, snack or light meal in the elegant Victorian hotel. The Café Bar Caley and Diamond Suite are open daily and have a relaxing ambience.
The hotel also offer private dining and a pre-theatre menu. The modern rooms feature en suite facilities, flat-screen TVs and tea/coffee facilities. Wireless internet is accessible in all rooms, and 24-hour room service is also available. The Caledonian Hotel is within easy walking distance of the city centre attractions, including the Satrosphere Science Centre, St Mary’s Cathedral and His Majesty’s Theatre. Aberdeen Rail Station is within 10 minutes’ walk.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Was blown away with this place!
What an absolute dream of a hotel.
On first entering I was greeted very warmingly by the staff and after a long two days of travelling and conferences I was instantly made to feel completely relaxed. Help was offered when I was looking for nearby facilities too. The room was spectacular (and no, I'm not on commission here)
Very high quality of decor/facilities/comfort. Plenty toiletries, quiet atmosphere, vast selection of drinks. The room was impecably clean so much so that I even enjoyed a bubble bath (with complimentary bubbles of course) and I never bathe in hotels- only shower as I'm always very wary regarding left over bacteria from previous guests!!!. I will be returning and I made sure on the way out that they offer family suites as next time I will be staying for pleasure with my family and not business. Wished I could have stayed longer!. 10+/10
thoroughly enjoyed our stay although only one night on this occasion - only one word fits "excellence."