- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Stayed at The Jurys Inn for one night, lovely room,very comfortable and quiet considering how close to the Airport we were. The reception st..."
"Stayed here for the past year or so dependant on price. A bit of a delay in checking in as I had booked through a laterooms gift voucher and..."
"Great hotel staff really helpful and friendly room and hotel clean and tidy despite work been done at the hotel...."
"The only problem we had was at breakfast time , my wife waited 20 minutes for two poached eggs , we were first in restaurant in the morning..."
"Accommodation was fine for our needs. Hotel easy to find. Looked abit 'dated' on the outside but inside everything had a clean an fresh look..."
About the hotel
The hotel is located at the international gateway to the North of Scotland, within walking distance of the airport terminal, and only 6 miles from the heart of Aberdeen City Centre. We offer a complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to the terminal, and a large car park that can accommodate up to 350 vehicles, with arrangements available for long term parking. All of the contemporary designed rooms feature a flat-screen LCD TV, free toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and high speed wireless internet.
The Osprey Restaurant serves a selection of full meals and light snacks, and is complimented by an extensive wine list. The Osprey Bar offers a more informal environment, and room service is available 24 hours. Guests can make use of our gym, which features a range of equipment, and is open 12 hours a day.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed at The Jurys Inn for one night, lovely room,very comfortable and quiet considering how close to the Airport we were.
The reception staff were very pleasant and helpful. All in all,a super hotel which we would recommend and look forward to staying at again.
Stayed here for the past year or so dependant on price.
A bit of a delay in checking in as I had booked through a laterooms gift voucher and the hotel had try to charge me when I checked in too. Apart from that everything was fine, was put in one of the newly refurbished rooms which was better. Hopefully they refurbish them all as the quality and finish was very good.