- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Stayed here with a 7 and 14 year old. Was concerned that we were offered a room a distance away from the leisure facilities, but was soon ch..."
"Although the Reception and Bar Staff were helpful, we did explain we would be working late and were told the night porter would still be abl..."
"Although we only spent one night at Thistle Haydock we were impressed with the hotel, particularly the young, friendly staff. Our room (no...."
"Lovely hotel, its the 3rd time i have been here and i would go again...."
"The Thistle is a very good hotel, certainly the best I have ever found in the Wigan area. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and mine was..."
About the hotel
The Haydock Park Hotel is located right near Liverpool and Manchester, surrounded by attractive landscaped gardens and designed around a beautiful central courtyard. The hotel is a Georgian mansion-style building with all the modern conveniences you need in a hotel, whether you’re here for business or pleasure. Now offering Superfast unlimited Free Wi-Fi throughout the property to all guests.
The Haydock Park Hotel has 137 bedrooms and if you want to relax and take it easy, we have an Otium Health and Leisure Club with a swimming pool, spa, steam room and sauna. If quiet business meetings without distractions are your goal, then Thistle Haydock hotel should be your venue of choice. Just minutes off the M6 (Jct 23), The Haydock Park Hotel is ideally placed for business meetings, conferences and other events in Haydock and is one of the North West’s most popular venues for business and social events between Liverpool and Manchester. The hotel offers 17 meeting rooms, the largest seating 300 people theatre style.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Good Base For Children Local Activities
Stayed here with a 7 and 14 year old.
Was concerned that we were offered a room a distance away from the leisure facilities, but was soon changed with no hassle from the receptionist. Given a three single bedroom so there was not arguing with my kids who was to get the short straw on the sofa bed. Great value for money, cosy, everything you need. Lovely breakfast, plenty of choice and the spa, swimming facilities great. Very nice.
Night porter service rude and unhelpful
Although the Reception and Bar Staff were helpful, we did explain we would be working late and were told the night porter would still be able to serve drinks.
When we then got to the bar, the night porter and receptionist were both ignorant and unhelpful. I don't normally review the hotels as I stay in a lot but I felt in this case, for such a good hotel, it was let down by individuals not wishing to put themselves out to assist a hard working guest. Very disappointed.