- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Hotel is clean and friendly, but is let down by the quality of food...."
"Customer service was excellent. We had a problem, as our T.V. didn't work and some-one was despatched immediately and when the problem could..."
About the hotel
Jurys Inn East Midlands Airport is situated at the entrance to East Midlands Airport and it is the only hotel on the airport site. Easily accessible from the M1, M42 and A50 with the Airport Terminal less than 5 minutes walk, so perfect for those early or late flights! Why not book a Park & Fly package. This hotel is also a great base for visits to Derby, Leicester, Nottingham and the town of Loughborough, which are all within 15 - 30 minutes drive.
Guests can also enjoy free use of the leisure facilities including a swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. Free wi-fi is available throughout the hotel. The hotel offers ample dining options from the Restaurant and Bar & Lounge during the day to round the clock room service.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel is clean and friendly, but is let down by the quality of food.
Customer service was excellent.
We had a problem, as our T.V. didn't work and some-one was despatched immediately and when the problem couldn't be rectified, we were offered free breakfast. The phone in the room also didn't work so we couldn't phone reception.