- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"I stayed for two nights and had a fantastic night's sleep on both nights. The room was spotless and had been cleaned when I came back for th..."
"There are no pictures of the building from the outside-there's a good reason for this. Staff were great. Room was nice and big, with a doubl..."
"Reasonable, but wouldn't stay again as hotel in need of renovation and hotel very cold..."
"We stopped over here on the way back to kent from Scotland. We weren't there long so didn't use other facilities. Our room itself was quite..."
"This hotel was one of the cheapest in the area which is why I booked it, I did read the mixed reviews and took a chance. The room was recen..."
About the hotel
The South Milford Hotel has recently undergone a £1m refurb and further improvements are planned for 2015, making this hotel a modern and stylish 3 star venue. The hotel is a hidden gem on the outskirts of Leeds. Situated just 12 miles from Leeds City Centre and only 19 miles from the heart of York.
Free onsite parking and complimentary Wi-Fi comes as standard for all reservations. The hotel offers a full service restaurant, relaxing lounge and bar area along with a heated indoor pool and benefits from 14 acres of land with outdoor seating With 11 meeting rooms and 2 event rooms, it is a splendid venue for hosting any type of event. Whether organising a wedding reception or planning a business conference, the hotel's team of experienced and dedicated event co-ordinators are on hand to ensure that that every occasion is a success.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/01/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please note pets are welcome but will be charged. The LateRooms.com rates for South Milford Hotel in South Milford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed for two nights and had a fantastic night's sleep on both nights.
The room was spotless and had been cleaned when I came back for the second night. I would recommend this hotel without question.
Better on the inside!!
There are no pictures of the building from the outside-there's a good reason for this.
Staff were great. Room was nice and big, with a double and two singles for the kids and still plenty of room. Room was warm. We had a large electric radiator as well as the fixed double, so maybe they've taken previous comments on board. It was late March when we stayed so still cool outside. The pool was cleverly photographed too. It is more like a council pool than a hotel one, but lovely and warm and open from 6.30 to 9, so could swim after we arrived and before we left. No keys in the lockers though-what's that about. Corridors are as grim as the exterior, but bar and dining room looked nice, though we ate out of the hotel. Loads of parking. Overall good value and convenient, but some bits desperately need a spruce up.