- 41 guest reviews
"South Milford Hotel is handy for motorway network. Spread-out design of the hotel can mean a trek to your room..."
"After receiving a call warning us of a long walk to room it wasn't far at all and very manageable for my wife and no steps. We had been upgr..."
"I was very impressed with the service provided by the manager and his staff, they went out of there way to make my trip enjoyable. As I came..."
"Overnight stay on business. Value for money. Nice bar area. I chose from the bar menu rather than the restaurant and the good was nice. This..."
"Great hotel and friendly staff. The inside of the hotel was fab but the outside needs a little tlc. Don't let that put you off though, very..."
About the hotel
The South Milford Hotel has recently undergone a £1m refurb, making this hotel a modern and stylish 3 star venue. The hotel is a hidden gem on the outskirts of Leeds. Situated just 12 miles from Leeds City Centre and only 19 miles from the heart of York.
Located just a few minutes from exit 42 of the A1. The modern and spacious en-suite rooms include free Wifi access, flat screen TV's and tea & coffee making facilities. Free onsite parking comes as standard for all reservations.
The hotel offers a full service restaurant, relaxing lounge and bar area along with a heated indoor pool and benefits from 14 acres of land with outdoor seating.
With 11 meeting rooms and 2 event rooms, it is a splendid venue for hosting any type of event. Whether organising a wedding reception or planning a business conference, the hotel's team of experienced and dedicated event co-ordinators are on hand to ensure that that every occasion is a success.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/01/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please note pets are welcome but will be charged. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
South Milford Hotel
So disappointing, it was so different to pictures on website.
If you need a quick rest, then its fine. But other than, that definitely not.
Handy for Motorway Network
South Milford Hotel is handy for motorway network.
Spread-out design of the hotel can mean a trek to your room