- 13 guest reviews
"Superb place! Lovely building inside & views all around, room 5 fabulous, welcoming friendly staff. Hotel extraordinarily quiet, especially..."
"excellent hotel and very good staff..."
"A beautiful setting, staff were all very helpful and welcoming...."
"We were not disappointed from the moment we arrived. The hotel is in a great spot with fabulous views all around! The food was excellent - r..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Wye Valley an area of outstanding natural beauty, with 25 bedrooms Brooks Country House is the perfect base for which to explore Herefordshire and the surrounding area. Set within 15 acres of South Herefordshire countryside, Brooks Country House is a beautiful country manor house offering comfortable accommodation, excellent business and conference facilities and an ideal location for the tourist visiting the spectacular Wye Valley. The House is easily accessible and only 10 minutes from the M50 and A40.
The en-suite bedrooms are individually furnished and offer a traditional decor that allows you to feel truly at home, making for the ideal venue for a peaceful break any time of the year. There are 25 bedrooms comprising of standard and superior en-suite rooms that are individually decorated and many of which are furnished with fine period pieces. Some of the Superior rooms have four poster beds. Whether you choose a Standard or a Superior room, all offer a full range of in-room facilities and services such as colour TV, direct-dial telephone and a tea and coffee making. There are several ground floor rooms, one of which is equipped for disabled guests. Herefordshire is a county of unspoilt countryside, market towns of distinctive character and a wealth of varied landscapes from an historic city to fascinating villages. As well as spectacular scenery, there is a wealth of historical houses, local museums, castle ruins and beautiful gardens that ranging from the delights of the traditional cottage garden to formal gardens with statuary and flowing water in a country house setting. Please note pets are only permitted in our standard rooms in the courtyard.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please note reservations will be charged in full any time after reservation is made. Please note this is refundable is cancelled within the cancellation period. pets are charged at £20 per night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely building inside & views all around, room 5 fabulous, welcoming friendly staff. Hotel extraordinarily quiet, especially considering the price for this luxury. We had dinner which was meagre, unattractive presentation not at all like the photos. An expensive disappointing meal. Should I mention the ghost?
Pengethley Manor Hotel