- Very Good
- 95 guest reviews
"Overall not a bad stay. Spacious rooms with large double bed. Probably needs a bathroom update. And can be noisy next to the bar...."
"Walking in to a bar that seemed busy, young and almost tacky, I wondered what the attached hotel would be like. My first impression was that..."
"Excellent setting. Hotel pic misleading as the rooms are a separate block. Room comfortable and clean...."
"We were pleased to have booked this hotel. Wonderfully placed by the Thames it was relaxing and charming. We only stayed one night but we wo..."
About the hotel
Conveniently situated on the scenic banks of the River Thames, ideal for Windsor, Legoland and within easy reach of Central London. The newly refurbished rooms offer a high standard of comfort in a modern stylish environment, all with flat screen satellite TVs, complimentary WiFi and modern bathrooms. Relax and unwind in the friendly atmosphere of the contemporary Blue River Restaurant and Bar offering excellent, freshly prepared food throughout the day.
Breakfast can be added on any Room Type after clicking BOOK NOW.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 07/08/2015 to 31/12/2020 - You can only make a booking if you are 18 years old or over. If you arrive at the hotel and are under 18 years of age you will not be permitted to stay alone. We may require photo id as proof of age. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Nice location, spacious rooms
Overall not a bad stay.
Spacious rooms with large double bed. Probably needs a bathroom update. And can be noisy next to the bar.
The hotel its self is clean, lovely views and close to everything you'd need the hotel staff were helpful friendly, however the restaurant that's a different story, the front of house staff were rude, brought my 5 year old daughter a meal that was unfinished, so she had to wait we ordered food around 8pm dint receive it till 9.15pm and the waitress was more concerned with the more upper class of guests, you was definitely made to feel different disappointed after a very long day at Legoland had a great day up until then