- 27 guest reviews
"A really enjoyable stay here. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, I arrived late to the hotel and the receptionist organised for the..."
"Such a stunning place, all staff so warm and welcoming. Beautiful surroundings and immaculate. So happy with our stay! So highly recommend t..."
"Hotel set in the country side in lovely settings. Found check in quick room very clean and the beds most comfortable. The Hotel is a little..."
"A pleasant hotel, rooms could do with updating radiators in the bedroom would not go a miss. Staff and quality of food very good...."
"The hotel though lovely is very dated...."
About the hotel
In a tranquil area of South Wirral, this grand Victorian hotel features an elegant restaurant and luxury rooms with free Wifi and free on-site parking. Brook Meadow Hotel is situated between Chester and Liverpool, just 5 minutes drive from Junction 5 of the M53 providing easy access to all major motorways. The bright and airy bedrooms have relaxing spa baths.
All rooms feature a private modern bathroom and tea/coffee facilities, and many overlook the leafy gardens. The popular restaurant serves traditional British cuisine using locally sourced produce. Guests can relax in the conservatory lounge bar, which offers light meals, snacks and hearty breakfasts. The Brook Meadow Hotel is set in mature gardens and woodland, in the rural surroundings of Childer Thornton.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous place to stay
A really enjoyable stay here.
The staff couldn't have been more helpful, I arrived late to the hotel and the receptionist organised for the chef to kindly do me some dinner even though the kitchen had closed. She also swiftly brought me an iron and ironing board so I could get my clothes ready before I turned in.
Dinner was really fresh and tasty so was breakfast.
The room was really comfy and far better than I expected for the money. The only downside was painfully slow unstable broadband. I would definitely stay here again.
Stunning hotel, very rural, very clean and the customer service was impeccable. Very recommended. :)
Such a stunning place, all staff so warm and welcoming.
Beautiful surroundings and immaculate. So happy with our stay. So highly recommend to stay here!