- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"Enjoyed our stay, an easy walk to theatre and the town in pleasant building with attentive staff. Room at front was a bit noisy and warm but..."
"staff helpful, accommodation spacious (if dated) & clean, central location..."
"Stayed for 3 nights in August. Great location, only a short walk to the centre of Stratford and all the attractions. Car park tight on space..."
"This hotel has a great position .It is just near the canal towpath for nice stroll to the centre .However, the bedrooms were stifflingly hot..."
"Hotel is in an excellent location ( however there are a couple of major roads to cross - pedestrian crossings available). Room very nice. We..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Grosvenor Hotel in Stratford upon Avon is a delightful Grade II listed hotel located in the centre of Stratford upon Avon, just 3 minutes walk from the main shopping area, the NEW Royal Shakespeare Theatre and yet only a few miles from Warwick, Leamington Spa. The hotel offers FREE WiFi throughout. The hotel is one of the most distinctive hotels in Stratford upon Avon, the delightfully rambling ground floor exudes tremendous character with small, intimate lounges, creating an ambience to match the Shakespearean past of this historic market town.
Limited parking is also available on site at a charge of £3. 00 per car per day “Parking is limited and subject to availability”.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Close to the town and theatre with parking
Enjoyed our stay, an easy walk to theatre and the town in pleasant building with attentive staff.
Room at front was a bit noisy and warm but clean and comfortable.
Best Western Grosvenor Hotel
We stayed for one night in a family room at this hotel in August and it was the worst nights stay in a hotel I have ever had.
The hotel staff are very polite and the hotel and its facilities look fine. Even our room looked OK - but I did notice as soon as we entered the room that the window was open and two fans were on in the room. It wasn't a particularly hot day - but the room was like an oven all night - even with the fans going (which also made it extremely noisy!) My husband and I were with our son who is 10 years old - and this room was extremely hot and noisy especially for a family with young children. I did talk to the staff on hotel reception and they did say that they have problems with the hotel being older and keeping the rooms cool in the summer - but no other help or support was forthcoming. Not a good place to stay in the summer - even though we loved Stratford.