- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"This hotel has a great position .It is just near the canal towpath for nice stroll to the centre .However, the bedrooms were stifflingly hot..."
"Hotel is in an excellent location ( however there are a couple of major roads to cross - pedestrian crossings available). Room very nice. We..."
"Very nice stay, staff very friendly and helpful...."
"We had an enjoyable stay and were made to feel very welcome. All staff helpful and friendly. Looking forward to staying there again. We only..."
"Great hotel in great location to visit local attractions staff were all friendly room was good ground floor but very warm had to use fan in..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Grosvenor Hotel in Stratford upon Avon is a delightful Grade II listed hotel located in the centre of Stratford upon Avon, just 3 minutes walk from the main shopping area, the NEW Royal Shakespeare Theatre and yet only a few miles from Warwick, Leamington Spa. The hotel offers FREE WiFi throughout. The hotel is one of the most distinctive hotels in Stratford upon Avon, the delightfully rambling ground floor exudes tremendous character with small, intimate lounges, creating an ambience to match the Shakespearean past of this historic market town.
Limited parking is also available on site at a charge of £3. 00 per car per day “Parking is limited and subject to availability”.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Over priced...!!!! DO NOT BOOK.....
Stayed here for 1 night thankfully wasn't ant longer, or would of checked out ASAP.
Had to wait for key too room as told room wasn't ready, said will let us know when ready, waited over an hour then went to reception to find key had been there all along. Reception staff not at all helpful, room was not the room we booked a standard double but a family room.... ok extra single bed in room boy did we need it, one side of double bed mattress had spring coming through, (found this out at 2oclock in morning)mattress so old my nan had one 50 years ago !. room had 1 fan that did nothing due to size of room window so small got bigger in shed. Asked reception for another fan to be told they had no spare with 200 plus rooms not one spare fan!!. what happens when one gets broken ?. go without !. net curtains filthy dirty and I mean black with dirt, long hairs on bed and chair, carpet needs a good hoover on it. Breakfast well what a waste of time.... the list is never ending. Will not be returning to this place or any best western hotels totally over priced. If I could zero for this hotel I would. DONT bother with this place much better places in the area
Great position but stiffiling hot bedroom !
This hotel has a great position .It is just near the canal towpath for nice stroll to the centre .However, the bedrooms were stifflingly hot .
I had read the reviews on this and the comments that the rooms were supplied with stand alone fans before booking but thought that this must just have been 1 or 2 rooms. Now I know why they are supplied so the hotel must be aware that this is a problem. Our room had the welcome suprise of a balcony and so we could at least prop the door part open with a chair except when we were out ,but even kept it open we we were asleep. Thats how hot it was . The room was a bit dusty. The patio chairs were filthy so we put carrier bags down.We had to ask for extra tea bags and milk [ on 2 on arrival ] but fresh towels [ immaculately clean ] and loo rolls were supplied without request.Staff were very nice especially bar staff. Did not eat in the restaurant as wanted to try others and also ate with family who live in Stratford. My brother who joined us for 2 nights paid for reserved parking on arrival but was later told that someone else can still take your 'plot' and if there were no spaces left you could not have a refund . I would imagine that the steps at the front of the hotel would be very difficult for those with walking difficulties but I am unsure if there are other entrances and would advise you check.All in all would look for somewhere else if revisiting.