"very small bathroom but was okay for one night...."
"Clean, quiet inside, noisy outside...."
"The room was small but clean and tidy. However the window wouldn't close properly and banged all night keeping is both awake. The bed which..."
"The room was good. The hotel was friendly, had a stylish entrance and was in a great location not far from Museum land, Natural History muse..."
"We found this hotel ideally located, close to Gloucester Rd and Earl's Court Tube Stations. The room was clean, the bathroom tiny but fine...."
About the hotel
Kensingtonrooms is a contemporary hip hotel and dynamic events venue all under one roof. With its atmospheric interiors, attentive staff and state-of-the-art facilities, everything is in place to meet your every need. Bedrooms are a shrine to contemporary luxury with quilted beds to bounce on, giant cushions to sink into and Egyptian cotton to wake up in.
Pamper yourself with exclusive bathroom goodies, let the mood lighting soothe and relax you… Kensingtonrooms can be found just west of the chic shops, restaurants and bars of Knightsbridge in London’s fashionable Kensington district. Just a short walk from Gloucester Road Tube Station (Piccadilly, District and Circle lines). Each room also now has free wi-fi.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/12/2014 to 30/12/2014 - Please note that the special promotion 30% off on best available rates cannot be cancel or amend. Full charge apply prior to reservation The LateRooms.com rates for Kensingtonrooms in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
41% would recommend it to a friend
very small bathroom but was okay for one night.
Clean, quiet inside, noisy outside.