- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Lovely building with character but letting rooms need to be updated. Floor in our room (no 20) were so creaky we crept around trying to find..."
"Hotel very good, friendly helpful staff would highly recommend...."
"Excellent hotel, quiet and peaceful in a beautiful setting. Excellent breakfast. Only a 10 minute stroll into the village. Only complaint wo..."
"This hotel is ideal for a short break with it's central location. The views were stunning and the hotel excellent. The only niggle was the s..."
"Loved it, location fab, very tranquil and scenery beautiful...."
About the hotel
The Waterhead Hotel is situated 10 minutes walking distance outside of the village it's a great place to relax and unwind with its calming and peaceful atmosphere you cannot resist falling for the charms that the hotel and Coniston have to offer. The majority of rooms that have lake or mountain views (Supplement applies). Waterhead has a jetty which is a pick up point for tha Coniston Launch.
Waterhead is a non-smoking hotel and is licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships. Our lounge, has a public bar and fantasic views show why a hotel was built here, an eviable position on the edge of Coniston Water with scenery that even the city lover would appreciate. This hotel's restaurant has quality cuisine using local suppliers where possible, which is open to non residents. The restaurant has a wonderful panoramic view of Coniston Old Man.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely building with character but letting rooms need to be updated.
Floor in our room (no 20) were so creaky we crept around trying to find a quiet route - unsuccessful. Pity the people below. No loo brush in bathroom and wasn't put in after we asked.
Great hotel & friendly staff
Hotel very good, friendly helpful staff would highly recommend.