- 5 guest reviews
"A clean and tidy hotel with friendly and efficient staff. It is next to the station and very close to the football ground, but a bit of a di..."
"My wife and I were very satisfied with our stay at the Crewe Arms Hotel. Food very good but bed was a bit tight...."
"When we arrived I was charged for a two night stay but when we checked out I was told that I had only paid for the first night, as I did not..."
"We have stayed here on three occasions since new ownership.No complaints at all. All positives and very much an enjoyable stay...."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Crewe Arms Hotel in Cheshire is just the ticket for a relaxing getaway - which should come as no surprise when we tell you that it's located adjacent to Crewe Railway station (and is the world's first Railway hotel, built in 1830)!
For both business and leisure guests, we go all out to make your stay as comfy-cosy as possible. Our job is made easier by the beautiful red brick building we inhabit, which stands out at the entrance to the town and is held in much affection by the many locals and visitors from further afield.
This 3-star hotel is just minutes from junctions 16 and 17 of the M6.
Crewe Arms Hotel has a bar, restaurant and lounge, free Wi-Fi throughout, 24-hour room service and a multi gym. Seven conference rooms are available, and there is plenty of free on site parking for guests.
Such is the character of our hotel that Queen Victoria and her family stayed here when she travelled from London to Scotland for her annual summer holidays - there's even a tunnel that she used here to avoid walking with the commoners! Hotel restaurant closed on Sunday evenings. The restaurant is also closed for lunch & dinner on bank holidays. Limited cold food is available from the bar. Enjoy your stay!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Terrible customer service: noisy, disorganised and not good value for money at all.
I was charged twice and instead of getting an apology the manager suggested I was lying !.
had to change room because it was so noisy (and i had asked for a quiet room) the staff (apart from a guy named Matt) were pretty rude and miserable.... don't stay at this hotel there are much better ones in Crewe for the same money...
A clean and tidy hotel with friendly and efficient staff.
It is next to the station and very close to the football ground, but a bit of a distance from the town centre. The food was fine, but perhaps more like pub food than a posh restaurant. Creaky floorboards and trains might disturb light sleepers, but generally a good place to stay, and I would be very happy to return. Look for the hot taps which turn the wrong way - not a problem, but why?