- 15 guest reviews
"The hotel itself is starting to look a bit shabby around the edges, but is still a beautiful building - especially once you're inside. The s..."
"While the Hotel is very nice and set in a pleasant garden. Its also a Wedding venue and this brings with it a noisy and crowded bar area and..."
"Beautiful old building in a beautiful location. Excellent Pub (no food) five minutes walk away...."
"Enjoyable stay would love to see the grounds in summer. Staff were friendly and courteous. Food was excellent...."
"Zero water pressure for shower on top floor!!..."
About the hotel
The Newton Park is a true country house hotel. This grade-II listed 18th century house is set in 8 acres of beautiful gardens, it's an ideal business or leisure retreat. Dine in the oak-panelled Folly Restaurant with its vast 18th - century fireplace and large windows overlooking our landscaped gardens.
Settle down to afternoon tea in the high-ceilinged Club Bar, or relax with a cocktail on the summer terrace. For those looking for a bit more adventure the hotel is only 2 miles from Burton-Upon-Trent, 7 miles from Derby, 24 miles from Alton Towers and the Peak District, 30 miles from Nottingham, 35 miles from Leicester
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 05/01/2014 - The hotel will offer limited service between the 1st and 5th of January 2014. For more information, please contact the hotel directly. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Terrible value for money - Never again!!
The staff were unhelpful.
Hotel and room and facilities were very tired and disfunctional
Comfortable hotel in a great location
The hotel itself is starting to look a bit shabby around the edges, but is still a beautiful building - especially once you're inside.
The staff seemed friendly and attentive enough. The village has two friendly pubs, The Unicorn if you want to eat, The Brickies if you want a drink and banter with the locals.