- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Photos published on website are a little misleading...lots of the original gothic building, none of the ugly extensions where most of the ro..."
"We stayed in room 250. Lovely and spacious. Quiet at night even though their were Christmas parties going on.the staff were very friendly an..."
"Booked due to proximity to my first morning appointment. Hotel is well sign posted and very accessible. The reception staff were excellent...."
"This hotel is wonderful, well situated, away from the main road, so is very quiet. The rooms are very clean and comfortable with tea and cof..."
"There's only one word excellent!..."
About the hotel
This Bingley hotel is set in Gothic grandeur in the heart of Yorkshire Bronte country. The 3-star Mercure Bradford, Bankfield Hotel is a historic mansion house surrounded by landscaped gardens, two miles from Bingley railway station. The 103 modern guest rooms all have internet access and satellite TV.
Sample international cuisine at The Brasserie, or relax with friends or colleagues at The Club Bar. The 12 flexible meeting rooms can accommodate up to 250 for an event or drinks reception. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Showing Saturday 13 February 2016 to Sunday 14 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
They don't care
We got our car broken into in the hotel car park - smashed window and console broken out.
The hotel staff told us that it last happened there 6 months ago. The police said it happens all the time there most recently two weeks ago. Knowing this they should be doing far more to look after their customers security. they just don't seem bothered at all
Don't believe the photos
Photos published on website are a little misleading...lots of the original gothic building, none of the ugly extensions where most of the rooms are.
Apart from the initial disappointment the hotel wasn't bad at all, staff were friendly and helpful, food wasn't bad all all. Only real grumble was the coldness of the room, despite radiator and extra heater on full!!