- 25 guest reviews
"Perfect staff, as always - really helpful, nice and pleasant. They sorted out a soft pillow for me no problem, booked me in an extra night w..."
"I regularly use the Mercure Bingley due to having family in the area and preferring not to sleep on sofa beds. The Bankfield Hotel is a love..."
"After a cold snowy drive it was a delight arrive at the hotel which was welcoming and warm.After a celebration we returned and spent a wonde..."
"good size room. value for money...."
"Not the best hotel burt certainly not the worst. The Hotel is tired but the staff are friendly and at the end of the day you get what you pa..."
About the hotel
This Bingley hotel is set in Gothic grandeur in the heart of Yorkshire Bronte country. The 3-star Mercure Bradford, Bankfield Hotel is a historic mansion house surrounded by landscaped gardens, two miles from Bingley railway station. The 103 modern guest rooms all have internet access and satellite TV.
Sample international cuisine at The Brasserie, or relax with friends or colleagues at The Club Bar. The 12 flexible meeting rooms can accommodate up to 250 for an event or drinks reception. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Bed for the night
Bed does the job it's supposed to, but the hotel is so tired and worn out.
Food is not much better than a mobile take-away - make sure you eat out. Friendly staff
Another good stay!
Perfect staff, as always - really helpful, nice and pleasant.
They sorted out a soft pillow for me no problem, booked me in an extra night when there and also, rather brilliantly, I came into my room after dinner on the second (very hot) night to a platter of fresh fruit. What a lovely surprise. Food quality is very good, though on this stay could hear the chef coughing from the dining room (bit off putting). Waitress was cheery and efficient, as per last stay. I don't think there should be an automatic service charge of 10% applied, particularly for a table of one, but other than that the dining experience is good.
Lastly reception. I think the lady's name is Agnes. Makes every effort, very pleasant, can't do enough to help (including recharging my keys because they only seem to stay valid for 24 hours even when kept away from phones wtc). Really pleasant and perfect person to have as front of house.