- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"The hotel was great and the staff were friendly would stay again..."
"Had a very enjoable 2 day stay here. Staff very friendly and knowlegable. Hotel looked a little tired in places but very clean. Breakfast wa..."
"Staff were very friendly. Room was overpriced for what was provided...."
"My partner and I had stayed in it several times when it was Ramadajarvis and I did not know what to expect My cousin visiting from Canada wa..."
"Nice hotel and staff very helpful. Great location near town centre and entertainment also lots of places for food options...."
About the hotel
Mercure Ayr is located in the town centre walking distance from the shops, bars, restaurants and night clubs and offers breathtaking views of the sea looking out to the Isle of Arran. This hotel has a Feel Good Health Club, facilities include swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna steam room and fitness suite. There are 22 golf courses within a 20 mile radius including the Open Qualifiers Turnberry Kintyre, Prestwick St Nicholas, Irvine Bogside and Kilmarnock Barassie.
Mercure Ayr is the only hotel in Scotland currently to offer this exciting new facility. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was great and the staff were friendly would stay again
Unfortunately I experienced a combination of issues; No hot sandwich available at 2pm (gas was off and staff in a meeting, receptionist done her best to provide me with a brew and sandwich).
Steam room in leisure broken as was hotel lift. No newspaper offered as per booking offer. My bathroom (in a 'superior room')had the shower coming off the wall, mildew on the ceiling and damage to work surface area around sink. General décor of room poor. Very disappointing considering the price paid for a superior room.