- 39 guest reviews
"A perfect place to stay for a long weekend or even a longer stay. The apartment had everything we wanted and was just a stones throw from al..."
"Great space, some minor issues but overall we would return. Well situated with all major city attractions within walking distance. Close to..."
"Came to see a show at the Bridgewater,to visit the Markets and to see my daughter and her children .It was a great success and our stay at t..."
"Masses of space, could easily sleep 6 plus 1-2 more on the two sofas if needed! 2 bathrooms, 3 TVs, a lounge and a well equipped kitchen. If..."
"A great place to stay if you need a base in a city for a few nights and on't always want to go out to eat. Lots of space and facilities and..."
About the hotel
The Place Aparthotel is the transformation of a Grade II listed former cotton warehouse. The historic importance of its strategic location next to canal and rail links continue today with guests enjoying easy access from Piccadilly Station, which is just around the corner, as well as easy road access and on-site parking. The building’s industrial past shines thorough in the architecture, which blends old and new – the modern apartments featuring exposed brick walls, arched warehouse windows and high barrel ceilings.
The majority of apartments have two separate bedrooms and two separate bathrooms making sharing with friends or colleagues a wallet-friendly, hassle-free option. The seventh floor Penthouse Apartments are particularly popular for their exclusive feel and private balconies with views of Manchester’s skyline. Apartment Hotel - the Definitive Manchester Hotel Experience The concept of an apartment hotel allows guests ultimate flexibility and choice – a hotel complete with restaurant, bar and gym but instead of rooms, large fully equipped apartments. For example, you can choose to dine morning, noon and night in our Bistro or Lounge Bar, have room service, or cook up a storm in your apartment kitchen. Whether in Manchester on business, leisure, or just passing through, you’ll find The Place Aparthotel spacious and impressive but also warm and welcoming. Our staff pride themselves on both the unique environment in which they work and the attentive yet unobtrusive service they provide
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent location and very comfortable
A perfect place to stay for a long weekend or even a longer stay.
The apartment had everything we wanted and was just a stones throw from all the local amenities. All the staff were very polite and helped us with any questions that we had during our stay. The apartments are quiet at night and very comfortable with plenty of living space even in the basic apartment. This is the second time we have stayed here and we wouldn't hesitate to return!
Value for money
Great space, some minor issues but overall we would return.
Well situated with all major city attractions within walking distance. Close to Piccadilly rail connections and Metro links.