- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The hotel overall, was pleasant. Upon arrival you are greeted with a large imposing house. Car park looks limited but there is room behind t..."
"I booked a single room. Very clean, appeared recently decorated, but perhaps the ensuite was just a little too compact?!..."
"We loved the hotel, the staff were wonderful, the room was gorgeous and sparkling clean. The bed was comfy, the breakfast was delicious, the..."
"I was made very welcome on arrival and check in was swift and efficient. The room was of a nice size and had a sofa which was a bonus. Lovel..."
"We were late checking in and the owners couldn't have been more pleasant on our late arrival. Bed room was well equipped, spacious with a lo..."
About the hotel
At The Alexandra Court, our ethos is focused on delivering a fantastic guest experience, whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure. Choose from one of our 14 individually designed guest bedrooms, including one family room, where you will find elegant and considered design, with finishing touches and all modern amenities. Every guest room is unique in design and gives a ‘home from home’ feel.
Breakfast is served in the breakfast room and guests can choose from Full English Breakfast cooked to order or buffet style. Drinks can be enjoyed in the bar and lounge with views over the landscaped gardens , the bar offers an extensive selection of spirits and wines. The Alexandra Court is at the very heart of the Cheshire countryside, in an idyllic, rural setting in the market town of Congleton with easy access to the bustling cities including nearby the Roman City of Chester, cosmopolitan Manchester and Liverpool. The stunning and contrasting landscape of the Peak District is only minutes away, with hills and country walks in abundance. Hotel visitors can explore the major tourist attractions including Jodrell Bank, Gawsworth Hall, Moreton Hall and Alton Towers Theme Park are all located nearby, making The Alexandra Court the perfect base to explore this wonderful region. At a glance: - Sleeps up to 30 guests - Free Wi-Fi - 14 En-suite bedrooms - Three bedrooms have reasonable wheelchair access - One standard double bedroom which allows pets - Large garden area - Family rooms - Lounge and Bar - Onsite Tea rooms - Conservatory
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel overall, was pleasant.
Upon arrival you are greeted with a large imposing house. Car park looks limited but there is room behind the house even though there is no sign to say so. We were greeted and checked in promptly and with a smile and small talk, which I don't get everywhere I go. Now as my wife and I were visiting friends with a new baby, hence the hotel, we went to theirs until late , we were duely warned to use the back . Upon reaching our room, we discovered that we had a door to the adjoining room, through which we could hear the other occupants snoring loudly. Managed eventually to get to sleep, only to be woken in the morning by them getting ready with the TV on, hairdryer, I could hear everything. Maybe it is just our room, no.8, I don't know. I think I will still stay elsewhere in future, mainly for this reason, the hotel had nothing else wrong with it.
I booked a single room.
Very clean, appeared recently decorated, but perhaps the ensuite was just a little too compact?!