- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"We were late checking in and the owners couldn't have been more pleasant on our late arrival. Bed room was well equipped, spacious with a lo..."
"I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. The bed was very comfortable (not always the case in some hotels), and the breakfast was excellent..."
"I loved everything about this hotel!..."
"what a lovely hotel, traditional rooms all well presented shame they didnt do an evening meal. Dont go to the local curry house, its awful!..."
"Upon arrival we were greeted and made to feel at home. We had never visited the area before and immediately was given a map and recommendati..."
About the hotel
Stay for business or pleasure. At The Alexandra Court, our ethos is focused on delivering a fantastic guest experience, whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure. Choose from one of our 15 individually designed guest bedrooms, including one family room, where you will find elegant and considered design, with finishing touches and all modern amenities.
Every guest room is unique in design and gives a ‘home from home’ feel. Breakfast is served in the Breakfast room and guests can choose from Full English Breakfast cooked to order or Buffet style . Drinks can be enjoyed in the bar and lounge with views over the landscaped gardens , the bar offers an extensive selection of spirits and wines. Perfectly located if visiting the area on business or pleasure The Alexandra Court is at the very heart of the Cheshire countryside, in an idyllic, rural setting in the market town of Congleton with easy access to the bustling cities including nearby the Roman City of Chester, cosmopolitan Manchester and Liverpool. The stunning and contrasting landscape of the Peak District is only minutes away,with hills and country walks in abundance. Hotel visitors can explore the major tourist attractions including Jodrell Bank , Gawsworth Hall ,Moreton Hall and Alton Towers Theme Park are all located nearby , making The Alexandra Court the perfect base to explore this wonderful region. At a glance: - Sleeps up to 30 guests - Free Wi-Fi - 15 En-suite bedrooms - Library and Wii games - Four bedrooms have reasonable wheelchair access - Outdoor play area - One family rooms - Lounge and Bar - Conservatory
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Alexandra Court Hotel in Congleton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Wedding stay overnight
We were late checking in and the owners couldn't have been more pleasant on our late arrival.
Bed room was well equipped, spacious with a lovely comfy bed. Breakfast was delicious and they even made up a bacon sandwich for our son-in-law who couldn't rise from his bed in time. Would stay again in the future and visit the area next time.
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel.
The room was freshly decorated and clean. It was a little cool one morning as the heating did not come on till 7.30am but after mentioning it to the very helpful manager the next morning was fine. Breakfast was very good and of a high standard.