- Very Good
- 124 guest reviews
"Clean and satisfactory. Breakfast above average. 2 minute walk to Hydro. Adequate parking...."
"Ample car parking. Efficient and friendly check in/out. Immaculately clean room. Ideal location for concert at Hydro. Lovely breakfast. Have..."
"Very comfortable room nice and warm. We were delighted that we could take our pet dogs with us.very friendly staff, and breakfast was lovely..."
"I have stayed here on previous occasions and it has always been fine. I did think this time, that the bathroom could do with re decorating..."
"Have stayed at this Hotel before. It is in a good location opposite the SECC. Nice walk to the Certre of Glasgow along the River Clyde. We d..."
About the hotel
The Campanile hotel, Glasgow is situated on the River Clyde just a short walk to the city centre, we offer free parking, WIFI (charges apply) & air-conditioning throughout. With 104 bedrooms, a mix of twins and doubles, the hotel has all the facilities you would expect from a modern hotel chain. Campanile Hotel offers air conditioned bedrooms with a contemporary decor at very competitive rates.
All bedrooms are en-suite with power shower, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilities. Our modern reception, bar and restaurant areas provide a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy good food and wine in comfortable, informal surroundings. The hotel also offers five conference rooms that can hold from 2 to 170 people. All rooms have air conditioning and natural day light. Our modern restaurant is fully licensed and offers a large variety of French and continental cuisine, daily specials, chef specials, hors d'oeuvre buffet and sweet buffets providing for all appetites. Situated off Junction 19 on the M8, Campanile forms part of the SECC site.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
If going to the Hydro it's worth considering.
Clean and satisfactory.
Breakfast above average. 2 minute walk to Hydro. Adequate parking.
Ample car parking.
Efficient and friendly check in/out. Immaculately clean room. Ideal location for concert at Hydro. Lovely breakfast. Have used before and will definitely be using again.