- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Great location near St Mark's Square, just a couple of minutes' walk - shame we didn't have a longer stay! Hotel staff very helpful and the..."
About the hotel
Ca’ del Campo is set in a completely restored antique palace located only 100 metres away from Piazza San Marco. The hotel’s rooms are served by a lift, and boast a refined decor featuring authentic Venetian period furnishings. While respecting the charm and personality of the palace, rooms boast all modern amenities expected in a contemporary hotel.
This intimate and sophisticated atmosphere is offered in a tranquil spot right in the midst of the historic centre of Venice, an area that bursts with tourist attractions, museums, monuments and elegant boutiques.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 01:00 hours
- Until 01:00 hours
- 24/08/2011 to 31/12/2012 - During the following periods the city tax will amount to 1,25 € 2011: 01/11 - 02/12 + 12/12 - 23/12 2012; 09/01 - 03/02 + 23/02 - 31/03 + 01/11 - 02/12 + 10/12 - 22/12 The LateRooms.com rates for Ca' del Campo in Venezia are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location near St Mark's Square, just a couple of minutes' walk - shame we didn't have a longer stay.
Hotel staff very helpful and the hotel rooms are much nicer on the inside than the hotel looks from the outside.