- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"We enjoyed a very pleasant break at The Plough. Our room was clean, comfortable and well appointed. Breakfast was tasty, cooked well and ser..."
"We had a very nice and comfortable stay in the Plough Inn, food was very tasty and the room was so nice. John and his staff were so helpful,..."
"As a frequent over nighter, I often stay at Premier Inn's which do get repetitively boring. I decided to look elsewhere and found the Plough..."
"The Plough Inn was a beautiful place to stay, quiet, clean and comfortable. The room was well appointed with plenty of space. We enjoyed sta..."
"My partner and I stayed at the Plough Inn as we were attending a wedding in Abingdon over the weekend. The accommodation was very clean and..."
About the hotel
Situated just 5 miles south of oxford in thame-side village of Clifton Hampden, The Plough is a grade 2 listed building dating back to the 17th century which has kept some original feature such as its thatched roof and inglenook fireplace. All bedrooms are en-suite with 32" - 43" TV and Wi-Fi is free. The PloughInn is 4 miles East of Abingdon and 8 miles south of Oxford city.
The B&B now no longer has restaurant within the building but thete is a small bar. A few minutes walk to The Barley Mow thatched pub chef and Brewer pub served food up yo 22. 00 hrs
- Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable, friendly B&B
We enjoyed a very pleasant break at The Plough.
Our room was clean, comfortable and well appointed. Breakfast was tasty, cooked well and served in a friendly manner by John. Great value for money too. All in all, an enjoyable stay. Thank you.
The Plough Inn
We had a very nice and comfortable stay in the Plough Inn, food was very tasty and the room was so nice.
John and his staff were so helpful, we will be back.