- 45 guest reviews
"For £119 I would have expected a bit more, such as breakfast. Kitchen closed at 10pm but they did rustle up a pizza for me. Nice staff, nice..."
"Not sure who is to blame but there was a total shambles with the booking of this hotel, Hotel blamed Late Rooms..."
"I have stayed at the camp a few times and my latest stay was good, there was a problem with the shower curtain but this was rectified by the..."
"I booked hotel day before going down there, and told it was almost full. Room was nice and clean and staff helpful and friendly, I had asked..."
"I had a very comfortable stay at this hotel. The staff were friendly, helpful and very professional. The room was ideal for my short stay an..."
About the hotel
Campanile Hotel MK is a purpose built 78 bedroom corporate hotel with modern faclities such as WIFI (charges apply) , Sky channels and conference rooms. The hotel is situated on the south side of the busy corporate city of Milton Keynes (ten minute drive away from the City centre). It is ideally located next to the A5 trunk road with easy access to the M1, Silverstone & other important routes.
The hotel offers a modern, relaxing environment for either a business or leisure stay in Milton Keynes. Our 78 rooms are made to offer you a real atmosphere of quiet. Equipped with numerous comforts and conveniences such as newspapers, television with satellite channels, direct dial phone, WiFi internet access (charges apply), and much, much more…
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
For £119 I would have expected a bit more, such as breakfast.
Kitchen closed at 10pm but they did rustle up a pizza for me. Nice staff, nice room, but should have.been £70 to £90, not £119. No toiletries in bathroom.