- 46 guest reviews
"Hotel is very dated, and could do with a facelift. Very clean and well maintained though...."
"The room I stayed in was cosy and warm and was extremely clean, I've stayed in other hotels that have been quiet expensive but really don't..."
"When we arrived the receptionist gave us all the information we needed and things were looking good. We entered our room and it was clean an..."
"Perfect for the club opposite...."
"For £119 I would have expected a bit more, such as breakfast. Kitchen closed at 10pm but they did rustle up a pizza for me. Nice staff, nice..."
About the hotel
Campanile Hotel MK is a purpose built 78 bedroom corporate hotel with modern faclities such as WIFI (charges apply) , Sky channels and conference rooms. The hotel is situated on the south side of the busy corporate city of Milton Keynes (ten minute drive away from the City centre). It is ideally located next to the A5 trunk road with easy access to the M1, Silverstone & other important routes.
The hotel offers a modern, relaxing environment for either a business or leisure stay in Milton Keynes. Our 78 rooms are made to offer you a real atmosphere of quiet. Equipped with numerous comforts and conveniences such as newspapers, television with satellite channels, direct dial phone, WiFi internet access (charges apply), and much, much more…
Showing Thursday 28 April 2016 to Friday 29 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
Campanile Milton Keynes
Hotel is very dated, and could do with a facelift.
Very clean and well maintained though.
Campanile Milton Keynes
The room I stayed in was cosy and warm and was extremely clean, I've stayed in other hotels that have been quiet expensive but really don't compare to the campenile in regards to the quality of the room, everything worked everything was clean.
Would defonetly stay there again and it will be my first option. Good was good I had the breakfast I've had better, my only recommendation would be to provide a buffet for the English breakfast instead of having to order it as was advertised as all you can eat and felt a bit restricted in choice from ordering at the bar.