- 44 guest reviews
"I had a very comfortable stay at this hotel. The staff were friendly, helpful and very professional. The room was ideal for my short stay an..."
"No heating in the shower room. Nowhere to hang towels or clothes...."
"Stay was fine, room a little basic...."
"Very enjoyable stay in every aspect, although for only one night impressed with taxi service...."
"Reception and restaurant staff were excellent and could not help enough. Hotel as expected, clean and tidy. No lift though. Overall a pleasa..."
About the hotel
Campanile Hotel MK is a purpose built 78 bedroom corporate hotel with modern faclities such as WIFI (charges apply) , Sky channels and conference rooms. The hotel is situated on the south side of the busy corporate city of Milton Keynes (ten minute drive away from the City centre). It is ideally located next to the A5 trunk road with easy access to the M1, Silverstone & other important routes.
The hotel offers a modern, relaxing environment for either a business or leisure stay in Milton Keynes. Our 78 rooms are made to offer you a real atmosphere of quiet. Equipped with numerous comforts and conveniences such as newspapers, television with satellite channels, direct dial phone, WiFi internet access (charges apply), and much, much more…
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Campanile Milton Keynes in Milton Keynes are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Very Decent Hotel
I had a very comfortable stay at this hotel.
The staff were friendly, helpful and very professional. The room was ideal for my short stay and I had one of the best night's sleep I've had in a long time. Cooked breakfast was tasty and even the coffee was good!
I have to say from hotelier to hotelier I am furious of how bad the customer service I received.
We was disturb three times by a member of staff who kept telling us to keep the noise down. I understand that it is their responsibility to make sure guests are not disturbing other guests...
But fact we getting ready to go and talking with our friends who staying at the hotel aswell. We wasn't shouting... We banging about ... We sitting civilised drinking and catching up. I couldn't believe and unknown to us we was placed in the quiet zone of the hotel but I had not requested to be put in the quiet zone or was I told on checking in. Thoroughly ruined our night. And for a budget hotel this is probably the worst I have pleasure staying with !