- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Got a call about an hour before I arrived to tell me about a wee problem with the lock on my door. Offered to book me elsewhere but I declin..."
"Stopped here for business purposes and I must say I couldn't fault it the staff where very friendly and nothing was to much trouble. The foo..."
"I can't recommend the Bridge highly enough. Staff were delightful and the room was excellent value for money and even had a bath. I have eat..."
"Fantastic. Amazing facilities. Welcoming staff..."
"Had a one night stay here and was very relaxing all staff very helpful and friendly. The food was really nice would recommend and will retur..."
About the hotel
This attractive,independly owned hotel is renowned for first class levels of Yorkshire Hospitality and Comfort. Centrally located, 3 miles from the market town of Wetherby. The Bridge provides the perfect place for business or leisure.
A short drive from York, Harrogate, Leeds and Ripon, Thirsk and the Yorkshire Dales. Close to Harewood House, Newby Hall and Beningborough Hall. Adjacent to the A1, M1/A1 Link 8 Miles. Courtesy Shuttle available (please book in advance) for transport to local Cattal train station, which provides easy access to York and Harrogate, ideal for shopping, and means you can leave the car, and avoid those congested car parks!! FREE WI-FI GYM The Courtyard Spa offers an unrivalled opportunity to un-wind and relax in some of the most up to date facilities in Yorkshire. Pamper yourself in our luxury thermal suite with Japanese foot spas, applewood sauna, outside Nordic barrel sauna, eucalyptus crystal steam room, ice fountain and experience drench shower. Located in our hidden courtyard why don't you soak away your cares in our ten seater Canadian cedarwood hot tub, then take a dip in our neighbouring cold plunge tub. Relax with a glass of bubbly and a snack in our new Courtyard Deli spa lounge, after a peaceful doze in our relaxation room. Or why not totally chill in our secret lavender courtyard. Our treatment rooms, including a couples room and beauty suite offer the ultimate in luxury and an extensive range of therapies and treatments are available. Complete your pampering experience with an expert manicure, pedicure or make over. Why not try our brand new dry flotation room or Rasul mud room? Our spa experience is a treat not to be missed, perfect for those special birthdays, anniversaries and hen parties. You can relax completely and re-charge your batteries in one of the most friendly and welcoming Yorkshire and Leeds spas, conveniently located close to Harrogate, York and Leeds Opening Times a. . Monday to Thursday 10. 30am to 8pm b. . Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10. 30am to 7pm Residents who are not booked on a spa break, a facilities charge of £15. 00 per person is made for 3 hours spa access with robe, towel and slippers. Please pre-book your spa session before you arrive at the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
LOvely wee hotel
Got a call about an hour before I arrived to tell me about a wee problem with the lock on my door.
Offered to book me elsewhere but I declined. LOvely setting, extremely helpful staff, lovely food and service, would definitely stay again.
Stopped here for business purposes and I must say I couldn't fault it the staff where very friendly and nothing was to much trouble.
The food was lovely I ate in the bar in the evening and had breakfast the following morning, there was such a wide choice of food. I would recommend and will return.