- 57 guest reviews
"As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for - and at around half the cost per night of most basic hotels, you can't expect the world on..."
"As expected for budget accommodation..."
"A new experience and it was fun. A basic, boxy room, but well laid out, with all I needed. More like a Motel than a Hotel, but fine. And Fre..."
"I thought breakfast was very sparse, no bacon, or fried bread, could have been hotter as well. hot drinks were good as was the toast, would..."
"Perfectly adequate for a one night business trip. The receptionist/come everything else was fantastic. The room was just a block with a bed..."
About the hotel
Premiere Classe Coventry is located just 30 min from Coventry City centre, 15 minutes from Birmingham International Airport , less than 15 minutes drive from Coventry Airport and the NEC. Ricoh Arena is less than 5 miles away. Locally is a leisure centre, cinema, bowling, bingo and major retailing shops.
Coventry University Hospital is less than 5 minutes away. We have now got BT Sports showing all football matches in the reception area. Come and watch a game while enjoying a drink. Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel, charges apply. Contact hotel for additional details. The hotel no longer accepts cash as payment. All our bedrooms are on-suite and with the choice of using the power shower or having a luxury bath to relax at the end of the day , there are complimentary tea & coffee making facilities and TV with Freeview channels in all rooms, Reception is open 6. 30 am - 11pm Mon - Fri, 7am - 11pm on Weekends and Bank Holidays. No check-ins after 11pm. We also have a purpose built room can seat to 30 delegates and can be hired for all occasions and events, Meetings, Seminars, Staff Training, Christenings.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Avoid At All Costs.
Awful 'hotel' compared to ones around the corner like the Holiday Inn and Hilton.
Not a hotel, more like something off a Butlins site. Given an out of hours number if anything was needed because company can not afford an overnight Receptionist, more like a prison than hotel.
Great value for money
As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for - and at around half the cost per night of most basic hotels, you can't expect the world on £39 a night.
What you do get is a reasonably comfortable bed, decent bathroom facilities (including both a power shower and bath) and a perfectly functional flat screen TV. It may not be the Ritz, but for a low cost motel, it does its job admirably. If you're seeking the ultimate comfort break, this won't do it for you, but for a perfectly functional overnight pit-stop for a lot less than most hotels are charging, it's a deal that can't be beaten within the city.