- 78 guest reviews
"Perfectly adequate for a one night business trip. The receptionist/come everything else was fantastic. The room was just a block with a bed..."
"Reception was a nice building and very friendly guy on reception. Motel itself is very run down. Room was slightly better than we expected f..."
"Could do with a bigger quit only double on king size bed But had good night sleep. r />..."
"Everything you might expect from a budget hotel of this type. No complaints. Helpful receptionist...."
"Easy located from the motorway with amenities close by. Pleasant room with everything catered for plus bonus of free parking, felt safe , wo..."
About the hotel
Premiere Classe Coventry is located just 30 min from Coventry City centre, 15 minutes from Birmingham International Airport , less than 15 minutes drive from Coventry Airport and the NEC. Ricoh Arena is less than 5 miles away. Locally is a leisure centre, cinema, bowling, bingo and major retailing shops.
Coventry University Hospital is less than 5 minutes away. We have now got BT Sports showing all football matches in the reception area. Come and watch a game while enjoying a drink. Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel, charges apply. Contact hotel for additional details. All our bedrooms are on-suite and with the choice of using the power shower or having a luxury bath to relax at the end of the day , there are complimentary tea & coffee making facilities and TV with Freeview channels in all rooms, Reception is open 6. 30 am - 11pm Mon - Fri, 7am - 11pm on Weekends and Bank Holidays. No check-ins after 11pm. We also have a purpose built room can seat to 30 delegates and can be hired for all occasions and events, Meetings, Seminars, Staff Training, Christenings.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
Would not recommend
I would not recommend staying here, particularly women travellers.
It was not good accommodation.
Just need to invest a bit
Perfectly adequate for a one night business trip.
The receptionist/come everything else was fantastic. The room was just a block with a bed, but I didn't need anything else. However, if there was a little investment in the decor and fittings it wouldn't have felt neglected.
At present, I would say the price, whilst not extortionate, given the faded appearance, was too much.