- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"The hotel was excellent with good parking, friendly staff, excellent cleanliness throughout & very good options for breakfast. All the staff..."
"Had a lovely room, would definitely go again, staff efficient, and quick to respond, well done !..."
"Clean, friendly loved..."
"Very very impressed.. receptionist very helpful and reception area spacious. The hotel was immaculately clean and the room well appointed....."
"Really enjoyed my stay. Was spoilt by some person stealing the spare wheel from my van. I was very impressed by the help from the staff...."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel is a four star hotel ideally located within the heart of the Midlands, a short drive from both junctions 15 and 16 of the M6 (and 10 minutes from Stoke itself), within easy reach of Manchester, Nottingham East Midlands and Birmingham Airports. That's great news for anyone who's jetting off on their jollies or returning from a distant getaway. Of course, a number of local attractions such as Alton Towers and natural beauty spots in the Peak District make the hotel every bit as convenient and attractive for 'stay-cations' too! Purpose-built to include the facilities you'd expect in a modern hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel boasts full leisure facilities (indoor heated pool and air conditioned Gymnasium) to compliment the comfort in all of the bedrooms.
. . as well as the atmosphere in our Viva Bar and Brasserie which both offer something to tempt every taste!
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/11/2010 to 31/12/2022 - *The restaurant is closed on Sunday evenings, bar meals are available.* **Please note that hotel swimming pool opening time is vary throughout the year. Please contact the hotel for more details.** The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke on Trent Moat House in Stoke-On-Trent are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was excellent with good parking, friendly staff, excellent cleanliness throughout & very good options for breakfast.
All the staff were helpful & courteous.
Short Stay, one night !
Had a lovely room, would definitely go again, staff efficient, and quick to respond, well done !