- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"unfortunately we were disturbed by a child shouting on the landing outside our bedroom,the door next to our bedroom at times was allowed to..."
"I had breakfast & it was 9.30am- so it didn't finish for 30 minutes. I asked for another croissant as all that was left was two very screwe..."
"We stayed for one night in a family room, there were four of us - two adults, a three year old and a one year old. Room was a bit cramped on..."
"Nothing really wrong with the hotel, I suppose we got what we paid for. We requested a quiet room but were given an adjoining room on the si..."
"The only thing that let the room down was the fact that previous guests had obviously been smoking in the bathroom to avoid the smoke detect..."
About the hotel
Formerly the Gateway to Wales hotel, the Days Hotel Chester North has a unique location on the North Wales border, with close proximity to The Deeside Industrial Park, Chester City Centre and the North Wales coast. Easy access to the M53 / M56 motorway networks means we are also ideally placed to explore the local area and beyond, with Liverpool, Manchester and The Wirral in easy reach. All rooms have been tastefully decorated for both the business and lesiure traveller.
Take advantage of the hotels well appointed leisure club which contains a swimming pool, spa pool, steam room, sauna and gymnasium. Our restaurant & lounge offers a wide variety of food in a relaxing environment. All public areas and guest rooms have FREE WIFI access Chester's wealth of attractions and sights are all only a short distance away from the hotel these include the Cheshire Oaks Designer outlet Village, Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium, Chester City Centre, we are also on the door step to Deeside Business Park with a number of local and national companies. Relax and enjoy "Great Value Under the Sun" at the Days Hotel Chester North.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Days Hotel Chester North, formerly the Gateway to Wales Hotel
unfortunately we were disturbed by a child shouting on the landing outside our bedroom,the door next to our bedroom at times was allowed to bang shut,and a workman decided to use a chainsaw to cut some small trees down in the field under the bedroom,thair was no facility to make a cup of tea in the bedroom which is standard i believe in most premier inns.other than that the room was comfortable and clean also a nice welcome from the young lady on reception
Comments about our stay
I had breakfast & it was 9.30am- so it didn't finish for 30 minutes.
I asked for another croissant as all that was left was two very screwed up ones, that were all squashed.
The man serving at breakfast told me that there was no more available & didn't offer a solution of an alternative, also there was empty bowls in the cooked options that weren't topped up when we went down.