- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"Fab room, staff all friendly and helpful. Lovely hotel..."
"Drinks and food very expensive..."
"The greeting we recieved when we arrived set the weekend for us, the safe were very pleasant and friendly, and made us feel welcome...."
"Stayed for family party in one of the function rooms All excellent. Particular praise for the aise for the chef who rose to the challenge of..."
"The room was on the ground floor and although fitted out for a disabled person the shower was in the bath which made it difficult for my mot..."
About the hotel
Set in 17 acres of beautiful grounds, yet just minutes from the Midlands motorway network, the four-star Chesford Grange combines historic character with contemporary chic. The 205 bedrooms ooze luxury with crisp sheets and plump pillows, fluffy towels and the invigorating pressure of the power shower. The River Room Restaurant overlooking the tranquil gardens serves classic food with a contemporary twist and our brigade of chef’s use the freshest seasonal and locally sourced produce.
For something a little more informal, the Terrace Bar is the perfect place to unwind with a coffee or perhaps something a little stronger.
The hotel is ideally based to explore the local area including Kenilworth, Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon and after a long day site seeing, relax in our exceptional leisure facilities including gym, pool, steam room and heated loungers or treat yourself to a treatment in our spa. If you’re visiting us on business or leisure, take advantage of free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel. On-site car parking is complimentary. Chesford Grange has been awarded a bronze award by the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Chesford Grange enjoys an enviable location in the heart of Warwickshire. The hotel is on the doorstep to Leamington Spa with boutique shopping and close to historic Kenilworth and Warwick Castle. Stratford-upon-Avon is just a short drive from the hotel, this town is filled with attractions including, of course, all things Shakespearean.
With easy access, just minutes from the Midlands motorway network. The hotel is 18 miles from Birmingham International Airport.
We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which? UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Fab room, staff all friendly and helpful.
Is that Q for quality?
Rooms totally outdated, poor quality of furniture, broken tiles in bathroom, leaking shower, dirty tea spoon...
Not very impressed. Disappointed as I've stayed many times in Stratford Manor and loved it, would definitely go again.