This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Ideally appointed (and just as perfectly placed), BEST WESTERN Westley Hotel is close to Birmingham's City Centre and never far from the fun! The hotel is one of the leading independently owned hotels in the area, thanks in no small part to its fantastic links to all major motorways, rail stations and airport. . .
all within a 15 minute drive! Our 'absolute' accommodation is well furnished, spacious and ensuite to make your stay as comfortable as possible. And with friendly staff to meet your every need, you can be sure of TLC when you stay near the NEC! All rooms offer free Internet access, and we offer complimentary car parking for 120 cars to make things even easier for you. Having played host to Conferences, Civil Weddings & Partnerships and Wedding Receptions, we know a thing or two about setting and exceeding high standards. And the proof of that will be in the pudding when you visit our Seasons Restaurant! Nearby Stratford and Warwick offer yet more reasons to visit, while Cadbury World is a tempting treat for all the family! Sunday Nights - Carvery served between 12:00 p. m. - 5. 30p. m.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/03/2009 to 31/12/2022 - *£50.00 pre-authorization from a valid card is required on check in.* **Restaurant open from 12:00 to 5.30for Carvery menu and 6.00pm to 9.30pm for standard menu** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet