- 3 guest reviews
"We arrived at the Little Palace Hotel and immediately walked into a building site! The entire foyer was filled with builders, dust and debri..."
"Hotel was in a great location. The room was very clean and different (French style). Staff were friendly and helpful. My only slight complai..."
About the hotel
Little Palace Hotel, 4 **** hotel in the center of Paris, surrounded by greenery and calm the Square des Arts et Métiers. Recently renovated and decorated in harmony while keeping its soul and Art Deco features contemporary look. This hotel is located near the main tourist sites of Paris.
The Marais, the Pompidou Centre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Picasso Museum and the Pont Neuf are just minutes walk away. The Opera Garnier and the Louvre Museum are also nearby . . . The reception team (Multilingual) is at your service 24/24. Wi-Fi is available in the hotel. The buffet breakfast is taken under the stained glass ceiling. Little Palace Hotel offers 53 rooms (standard, superior and suites) that have just been completely renovated, air conditioned and feature an LCD (satellite) screen. They have contemporary décor and modern furnishings, and feature a minibar and a private bathroom. For an extra charge you can request an airport shuttle. You can also rent a bike or a car to explore the city. A business corner is available in the hotel lobby.
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Golden Tulip Little Palace Hotel in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.48(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Hotel, Cheerful & pleasant staff
Mother/daughter bonding trip
We arrived at the Little Palace Hotel and immediately walked into a building site.
The entire foyer was filled with builders, dust and debris. This work is apparently going on for several months. Because of this work we were unable to sit in the pleasant surroundings (which I thought I had booked) and we didn't want to have breakfast in the dust filled air. I was extremely disappointed not to be offered a discount on our bill as I definitely would NOT have gone to that hotel if I had known about the building works. The picture on laterooms certainly did not show/or tell anything about the summer refurbishment. The rooms were very average but expensive. The en-suite was a chopped out corner of what was essentially a not very large square room. All that aside, the location of the hotel was perfect. All the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful apart from one miserable receptionist, who fortunately we didn't have any dealings with. I would have thought that at the prices the hotel charge, they could have closed for a few weeks and completed all the works without annoying guests.