- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"This is an excellent hotel in a perfect setting. The view from our room was beyond price. We were well served throughout our stay, from the..."
"Lovely hotel. Fantastic location right next to the cathedral. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff could not have been more friendly and he..."
"A great place to stay good parking, Wifi, beer and rooms...."
"From the moment we arrived up until the moment we left we were treated like royalty. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff; unfortunate..."
"The hotel, decor, size and quality of the room was much better than we even expected and for the price we paid it was remarkable value for m..."
About the hotel
At the White Hart Hotel, located in the heart of the Lincolns historical quarter, we offer contemporary styling, indelibly linked to its medieval past. Our intimate boutique hotel has spectacular views of the ancient castle and resides in an unrivalled position within the shadow of the awe-inspiring Lincoln cathedral. With a modern, chic restaurant, complemented by stunning entertaining spaces for weddings, parties and executive get-togethers, we pride ourselves on our professional yet friendly service, cool ambience and classic setting.
Perfect for a weekend break, cocktail with friends or relaxed dining at our Grille restaurant. FREE CAR PARKING AND WIFI IN ALL AREAS OF THE HOTEL INCLUDING BEDROOMS.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/07/2010 to 27/08/2010 - SUPER 7 MEAL DEAL- Dine before 6.30pm from the Super 7 Menu 2 courses £9.95 or 3 courses £13.50 http://www.whitehart-lincoln.co.uk/eating-and-drinking/the-offers.asp?eid=18 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Ok hotel in beautiful settings
This hotel is well located and offers good facility for parking.
The staff were welcoming. However the hotel was nothing special and some parts felt like they were in need of an update. My shower was an electric shower straight out of the 1980's and frankly for £89 a night not including breakfast, I expected a bit more. Dirty milk jug, dirty cups (another guest's complaint), smelly bar, this establishment felt dated and in need of some tlc to make it what it claims to be.
A view to remember
This is an excellent hotel in a perfect setting.
The view from our room was beyond price. We were well served throughout our stay, from the moment of registration to departure.