- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Room fantastic and given an upgrade for free so great. Nice view of Cathedral. Great location and nice welcome. Food was a bit too salty for..."
"A little old fashioned, but well situated, comfortable and always friendly...."
"Friendly staff on reception, character room, was a bit quirky as in the old part, view of the Catherdral at night was impressive with the li..."
"Nice room really comfy bed. Bar not quite up to scratch (later tasted strange) but otherwise very pleasant. Staff friendly and courteous. Ce..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the White Hart. Rooms were very comfy with everything we needed. Fabulous location and the free car parking w..."
About the hotel
At the White Hart Hotel, located in the heart of the Lincolns historical quarter, we offer contemporary styling, indelibly linked to its medieval past. Our intimate boutique hotel has spectacular views of the ancient castle and resides in an unrivalled position within the shadow of the awe-inspiring Lincoln cathedral. With a modern, chic restaurant, complemented by stunning entertaining spaces for weddings, parties and executive get-togethers, we pride ourselves on our professional yet friendly service, cool ambience and classic setting.
All bedrooms and suites have the following standard features: Ensuite bathrooms with shower over bath, 20 inch or larger digital TV with free view, tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone, a desk/dressing table, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
Perfect for a weekend break, cocktail with friends or relaxed dining at our Grille restaurant. Free car parking and Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel including bedrooms.
Lincoln is a vibrant, ancient city, with a wealth of history, shopping and leisure opportunities in a compact setting. Ideal for the weekend leisure guest, busy executive in need of some down time, romantic getaway or culture buff, Lincoln has it all. Just one minute walk is Lydia Bowman Studio and for some entertainment The Museum of Lincolnshire Life.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
No information or advice that it is so close to the cathedral that from half seven u will get no sleep from the bells. No lift so getting to top floor rooms without porter help is poor and hard work. Again no mention on website. £126 for room only is extortionate. Very poor signage. Getting to the hotel via sat Nav takes you the other side of barriers u cannot get through so u then have to renavigate around the city. Great location is about it for the positive. Won't stay again.
Slieve Russell Hotel Golf & Country Club
Room fantastic and given an upgrade for free so great.
Nice view of Cathedral. Great location and nice welcome. Food was a bit too salty for my taste especially the scrambled eggs. Will definately stay again.