- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Hotel was in an excellent location for the major sights and had character and good quality staff. Only problem was that it was a hot day an..."
"I have accepted the changes at this hotel, known to me since childhood. However at times it tries to please to many people. With a couple of..."
"Every aspect if stay was outstanding and in the very heart if historic Lincoln...."
"We stayed for just one night and couldn't have a had a better location to see the great sights of Lincoln. As it was for my partner's Birthd..."
"It's in Lincoln but the quality and service reminds me more of a London Hotel. A very reliable place to stay...."
About the hotel
At the White Hart Hotel, located in the heart of the Lincolns historical quarter, we offer contemporary styling, indelibly linked to its medieval past. Our intimate boutique hotel has spectacular views of the ancient castle and resides in an unrivalled position within the shadow of the awe-inspiring Lincoln cathedral. With a modern, chic restaurant, complemented by stunning entertaining spaces for weddings, parties and executive get-togethers, we pride ourselves on our professional yet friendly service, cool ambience and classic setting.
Perfect for a weekend break, cocktail with friends or relaxed dining at our Grille restaurant. FREE CAR PARKING AND WIFI IN ALL AREAS OF THE HOTEL INCLUDING BEDROOMS.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Great location but needs some maintainance.
Hotel was in an excellent location for the major sights and had character and good quality staff.
Only problem was that it was a hot day an we had difficulty in opening the old style windows in the room and bathroom, the reception gave some guidance but whilst we were struggling with the heat in the room the bathroom radiator/towel rail continued to blast out heat and there was no method of turning it off. When we finally were able to open the window in the main room we found that we overlooked the roof and had 24 hour noise from the ventilation and/or refrigeration equipment so we had the choice of noise or being too hot.
Good Location at the top of the hill, near shops and bars