- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our one-night stay at the Barn Hotel. Considering its location, the gardens were very pleasant and it was lovely having a pre-din..."
"The room was small. Reception staff not friendly...."
"Historic beauty and quality in Ruislip...."
"The room and customer service were extremely good but unfortunately the breakfast both cooked and continental were poor. The cooked breakfas..."
"We stayed at The Barn Hotel for one evening due to attending an event at Wembley. Transport connection-wise it was brilliant with the tube s..."
About the hotel
The Barn Hotel is a luxury boutique style London hotel situated in 3 acres of landscaped grounds and gardens. For easy access to central London, Ruislip Underground Station (Piccadilly and Metropolitan lines) is located adjacent to the hotel. Wembley Stadium, Conference and Arena can be reached within 15 minutes by train whilst Baker Street Station can be reached in approximately 25 minutes.
We offer a total of 73 bedrooms including a Presidential Suite, 4 luxurious Themed Suites, 2 Junior Suites and 5 Directors Rooms in our new luxury development, Deanes Lodge, as well as many deluxe and four poster rooms in Sherley’s Farm plus standard rooms for our business clients. All rooms are decorated in fine fabrics and furnishings in total harmony with the hotel's "old world" charm, yet offering all the modern facilities the most discerning guests would appreciate. Hawtrey’s Restaurant is fashioned after a Jacobean Baronial Hall, featuring rich mahogany paneling adorned with fine oil paintings, oak hammer beams supporting an intricate coffered ceiling, rich carpets and furnishings. Fine bone china, silver cutlery and crisp white tablecloths set the tone. This is the ideal venue to relax and enjoy our award winning Modern French cuisine for either business or pleasure purposes. We offer free parking and have strong links with local companies to provide clay pigeon shooting, golf days, beauty treatments and local theatre evenings.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
A nice traditional hotel
We enjoyed our one-night stay at the Barn Hotel.
Considering its location, the gardens were very pleasant and it was lovely having a pre-dinner drink outside (we were lucky with the weather). The food and service was good, if a little bit pricey. The parking was tricky when we arrived as there was a wedding reception in progress but there was ample space later.
The room was small.
Reception staff not friendly.