- 151 guest reviews
"Staff were lovely and made a special effort with my gluten free breakfast! My only complaint (which is not the fault of the hotel) was that..."
"The hotel was full as a wedding was on. Still the service was fantastic and No noise at night which was surprising. Really enjoyed the feel..."
"The hotel was in a good location with plenty of parking spaces, next to a lovely park, and for us on a bus route, where we could get to any..."
"Staff were friendly & helpful, Hotel could do with some modernising & updating otherwise a more an adequate hotel...."
"I have never had such a warm and friendly experience with hotel staff as I did on this occasion. The issue I had in my room, the two star fo..."
About the hotel
Set right on the edge of Bristol City Centre, Arnos Manor is close to all of the local attractions and amenities and has great transport links as Bristol International Airport, A4, M32 and Bristol Temple Meads Station are all close by. With free Wi-Fi and free parking, it is the ideal location for your business or leisure trip - whatever the size of your party. All 73 bedrooms are en-suite and provide everything you need for a good nights sleep.
You can enjoy dinner, drinks or snacks in the Cloisters Restaurant. Or for something more special, we have the gothic style Chapel Lounge providing comfortable surroundings for pre-dinner drinks or snacks. During your stay why not visit one of the many local attractions near to Arnos Manor, such as Bristol Zoo, SS Great Britain, Clifton Suspension Bridge, or jump on the train for a trip to historic Bath.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please be aware for bookings of 6 rooms or more additional terms will apply to your reservation. For full details please contact the hotel The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely old hotel and catered for gluten free!
Staff were lovely and made a special effort with my gluten free breakfast.
My only complaint (which is not the fault of the hotel) was that the room was very hot even with the window open. I did not think to ask for a fan as only there for one night but hopefully they could have provided one as no air con. hotel was full of character and had lovely grounds - much nicer than soulless city centre high rise hotels.
The hotel was full as a wedding was on.
Still the service was fantastic and No noise at night which was surprising. Really enjoyed the feel of the place even though its getting tired. Still immaculately clean. Would defo stay again.