- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel, good size room, super food and very friendly, helpful staff...."
"We stayed in the coach house, a short walk from the main building. Very nice room. The main hotel would benefit from a slight face lift but..."
"This is a fantastic lucky find. The building is a period country house full of character, hidden away up a long country lane but within easy..."
"Lovely Coed y Mwstwr...."
"A little gem, everthying about the hotel is excellent. Good views, great surroundings, lovely rooms, top quality food. I will certainly be u..."
About the hotel
The Coed y Mwstwr near Bridgend in South Wales is a beautiful country house justifiably proud of its fine reputation. You will feel like you have taken a step back into traditional country life when you escape to our refuge in the heart of scenic Wales. Perched on a Welsh hillside and surrounded by over seventeen acres of woodland.
This Victorian mansion provides a cosy and secluded hideaway overlooking the picturesque Vale of Glamorgan. Each of our 35 en suite bedrooms are distinctly decorated and furnished elegantly with modern amenities and a host of thoughtful extras to help you enjoy your stay. Why not make use of our fully equipped gymnasium sauna and steam room
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Coed-Y-Mwstwr Hotel
Excellent hotel, good size room, super food and very friendly, helpful staff.
Very nice country hotel
We stayed in the coach house, a short walk from the main building.
Very nice room. The main hotel would benefit from a slight face lift but still good all the same. The food was excellent and service very good. There is a gym at the hotel, which I did not think was apparent from the website.