- Very Good
- 229 guest reviews
"The Liverpool Campanile was the perfect stopover for 2 nights on our first trip to Liverpool. We loved the regenerated wharfside and especia..."
"Excellent service. Good hotel for short city visits...."
"Room and bathroom were good sizes. Hair left in bath, which makes you wonder about the level of cleaning. Disappointing that my request for..."
"very friendly helpful staff. Location great. Room warm and plenty space, bathroom had shower and bath. Car park free..."
"everything was excellent except the hiked up prices. would not stay again at hiked up prices and the same applies to reccamending this hotel..."
About the hotel
Located close to the Albert Dock in Liverpool and walking distance to the city centre, the hotel has views of the Queen's Dock and the river Mersey. We have a Restaurant that serves French and English cuisine daily. We have ample FREE CAR PARKING, Wifi available throughout the hotel (charges may apply) and are just 350 yards from The Echo Arena and BT Convention Centre, with easy travel Access to the football stadia.
We accept pets a £5. 00 supplement per animal.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Campanile Liverpool in Liverpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Good value in Liverpool dockside and convenient for all the sites
The Liverpool Campanile was the perfect stopover for 2 nights on our first trip to Liverpool.
We loved the regenerated wharfside and especially the visit to the Beatles houses, experience etc. This was convenient, clean, well run with friendly helpful staff, delicious breakfasts and good value. We will recommend to our friends and definitely plan to return.
Good value for money
Good hotel for short city visits.