- Very Good
- 173 guest reviews
"for some reason my booking had not made it to the hotel so they did not have a room for us and were full. the lady on the desk tried to find..."
"At all times staff were friendly professional and helpful...."
"Chose the Campanile as it was convenient for the conference centre, and relatively inexpensive. There were a couple of glitches - no hot wat..."
"The room I stayed in was in need of updating lampshades were burnt and stained on all three lights. In the bathroom there was soap scum arou..."
"Basic but very well located for waterfront activities/shopping centre. Exactley as expected, although accomodation in general is very tired...."
About the hotel
Situated close to the Albert Dock in Liverpool and walking distance to the city centre, Campanile Hotel has views of the Queen's Dock and the river Mersey. Located 350 yards from The Echo Arena and BT Convention Centre Campanile Hotel also has easy travel Access to the football stadia. All guest rooms are equipped with Flat Screen TV with free view channels, en-suite with shower over a bath, Telephone, Tea and Coffee facilities, Hairdryer, paying WIFI, and comfortable Beds with crisp white linen.
Ample free car parking is available. Guests can dine in the restaurant, which has an international menu. The bar offers a variety of beverages, light snacks and an outdoor terrace.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
for some reason my booking had not made it to the hotel so they did not have a room for us and were full.
the lady on the desk tried to find us an alternative hotel but whilst she was doing this a double cancelled so we took that room. throughout our stay the staff were great and although the rooms are a bit tired we had a great nights sleep and would recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Liverpool city centre
At all times staff were friendly professional and helpful.