- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"This is an excellent hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. Staff were some of the best staff we have come across. From reception t..."
"Room was fine and clean. A bottle of water in the room would have been good, but I enjoyed my stay. Didn't have time to visit the pool, but..."
"room very very cold bathroom freezing. food and staff very good comments made to staff on checkout manager supposed to get back to us but no..."
"We had a very pleasant stay. Stayed in a good size, clean room. Although, the floors needs TLC and food menus can be improve...."
About the hotel
The Cairndale Hotel and Leisure Club is ideally situated close to Dumfries town centre and next door to the new DGone Leisure Complex. The hotel boasts a total of 91 letting bedrooms with the majority of rooms having bath and shower. A limited number of ground floor rooms are available as well as a number of rooms with walk in showers.
Recent upgrading has seen the refurbishment of 30 bedrooms in the hotel where the feel is modern and contemporary. Free Wifi is available throughout the hotel. Extensive leisure facilities in the Barracuda Club include a 14m heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hot spa bath and an air conditioned gymnasium which hotel residents enjoy free use of during their stay. Regular Weekend entertainment in the hotel includes Tribute Nights, Dinner Dances and more recently a monthly Comedy Night has been added to the hotels programme of entertainment. In July and August the hotel also arranges a popular Sunday Night Ceilidh with piper, accordionist, drummer and Traditional dancers and these evenings prove to be particularly popular with holiday visitors to the area. The hotel offers the services of a dedicated Golf Coordinator who can arrange golf on all local courses (subject to availability) and several packages are available including "The Play the Best" Golf Break with golf on the Champion Links Course at Southerness, Powfoot and Dumfries and County Golf Club. The Hotel is pet friendly with a nominal charge being made direct to the Hotel.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Badminton, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
excellent hotel and location
This is an excellent hotel.
The room was very clean and comfortable. Staff were some of the best staff we have come across. From reception to leisure and restaurant to bar staff they were very courteous, helpful and a great sense of humour. The location is approx. 5 minutes walk from town centre which is handy if you are a keen shopper. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Nice hotel very handy for central Dumfries
Room was fine and clean.
A bottle of water in the room would have been good, but I enjoyed my stay. Didn't have time to visit the pool, but great that it was there. The bacon at breakfast was a little disappointing.