- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"enjoyed my stay at the hotel excellent leisure facilities comfortable but smallish room excellent breakfast..."
"Staff excellent Looking forward to our next visit..."
"Standard double room very small. Unable to sleep on the bed as springs coming thro the mattress, and headboard covered in dust. Shower not w..."
"Had it not been for the noise on Saturday night that kept us awake then our stay would have been enjoyable. Food and room good...."
"Last minute booking on honeymoon and let down by previous booking. Wish we had booked this first would have stayed longer. We recommend this..."
About the hotel
The Cairndale Hotel and Leisure Club is ideally situated close to Dumfries town centre and next door to the new DGone Leisure Complex. The hotel boasts a total of 91 letting bedrooms with the majority of rooms having bath and shower. A limited number of ground floor rooms are available as well as a number of rooms with walk in showers.
Recent upgrading has seen the refurbishment of 30 bedrooms in the hotel where the feel is modern and contemporary. Free Wifi is available throughout the hotel. Extensive leisure facilities in the Barracuda Club include a 14m heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hot spa bath and an air conditioned gymnasium which hotel residents enjoy free use of during their stay. Regular Weekend entertainment in the hotel includes Tribute Nights, Dinner Dances and more recently a monthly Comedy Night has been added to the hotels programme of entertainment. In July and August the hotel also arranges a popular Sunday Night Ceilidh with piper, accordionist, drummer and Traditional dancers and these evenings prove to be particularly popular with holiday visitors to the area. The hotel offers the services of a dedicated Golf Coordinator who can arrange golf on all local courses (subject to availability) and several packages are available including "The Play the Best" Golf Break with golf on the Champion Links Course at Southerness, Powfoot and Dumfries and County Golf Club. The Hotel is pet friendly with a nominal charge being made direct to the Hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Badminton , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Cairndale Hotel and Leisure Club
enjoyed my stay at the hotel excellent leisure facilities comfortable but smallish room excellent breakfast
Looking forward to our next visit