- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Room was beautiful and the apartment met all my needs..."
About the hotel
Brand new purpose built property new for the summer of 2010. The Spires provides guests with fully serviced, luxury suites in the heart of city centre Glasgow. Ideally situated for a wide range or restaurants, shops and entertainment, The Spires is the perfect base for both leisure breaks and short or long business trips.
Contemporary decor throughout with imported Italian furniture, the suites have all the style you associate with designer living. Each suite is equipped with the very latest in home entertainment and features a widescreen cable television, DVD player and home theatre system. Each suite provides the ideal space to relax & entertain friends, family or business associates. The suite also offers the ideal base for the busy executive offering plenty of workspace, with the added advantage of wireless broadband access available throughout. Whether in Glasgow on business or leisure The Spires is ideally situated for you to make the most of your stay. Unfortunatelly we do not accept pets. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT BOOKINGS FROM GUESTS WITH A LOCAL POSTCODE i. e G* *** Please note all weekend/bank holiday/other special dates stays are subject to a £250 security deposit which will be pre-authorised against your credit card on arrival. The suites are not intended as a venue for social gatherings, parties or other such events. Stag and hen parties are not accepted. If the apartments have been booked for any of these events the reservation is liable to be cancelled. For all advance purchase reservations non-refundable charge of 95% of the value of the booking will be deducted from the card upfront. Remaining 5% of the value of the booking is required to be paid by the guest upon arrival with use of the same card through chip and pin device. Copy of a photographic ID for those bookings is mandatory.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Spires Suites are perfect
Room was beautiful and the apartment met all my needs