- Very Good
- 118 guest reviews
"Room next to water tank, so running water noise at night and early morning, but tolerable..."
"After travelling all day by bike it was good to find a comfortable bed to sleep in. The room was pleasant if not exceptional and is more in..."
"Expected a 4 star hotel but sadly got student style accommodation. The listing and photos give a far better impression than reality unfortun..."
"A good location for a business stay. Pleasantly quiet...."
"Been to the Hotel many times. Very convenient and perfect for a night or two. Price varies hugely depending on demand. If you get a low rate..."
About the hotel
Here at Sunningdale Park we have 272 bedrooms nestled in 65 acres of Berkshire parkland. Amongst the grounds there is a stunning lake if you fancy a walk during your stay. All bedrooms include en suites, tasteful décor and family accommodation is available.
Sunningdale Park is a perfect destination for business or pleasure as we are close to the M3, M4 and M25, only 30 minutes from Heathrow airport and close to many attractions such as Ascot racecourse, Legoland, Thorpe Park and Windsor Castle. Our brand new Steam, Bake and Grill theatre restaurant is a true feast for your eyes, with a great selection of foods to choose from, rise to a delicious breakfast or end the day in style. Our comfortable bar area is the perfect place to relax with friends or colleagues after a long day. Sunningdale Park also has a modern built purpose built training centre that can accommodate up to 250 theatre style and a grade II listed Neo Georgian mansion house. Children are welcome at Sunningdale Park Fridays and Saturdays Only. Please note that Children under the age of 6 stay complimentary, Cots and Extra Beds are also complimentary for all children up to 14 yrs (Subject to availability), Children aged 6 and above will be charged £3. 50 for Breakfast and any other Food & Beverage as taken. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Croquet , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
First extremely disappointed with level of staff was not helpful.
Direction to hotel was difficult to find at night. No signs clearly seen. Room I was put in wasome 4 blocks of building away from main entrance
Staff did not insist to direct to lift, I had a quite few luggageseconds to carry and was difficult to staircase.
Overnight sleeping. Found water leakage from water tap. Flooded in the bathroom and to bedroom. As they were low pressure and was shut property.
Night staff guard came upstairs and we found flooded into the room
Wrote letter to general manager to investigate . 2nd day accommodation refunded. I had to arrange alternative accommodation. At my own expense
it was a bit noisy but ok
Room next to water tank, so running water noise at night and early morning, but tolerable