- 84 guest reviews
"I travel a lot with my work. I always try to book the best deal but must be comfortable. The hotel was perfect for this on both counts. Rath..."
"This hotel is a group of buildings within the grounds of Sunningdale Park. I always book a superior room in order to get the nicest accommod..."
"Lovely hotel with very helpful cheery staff...."
"My room was lovely but no where near the hotel reception. Instead I had to drive to it which was fine too but I was eating in the on-site re..."
"Booked this purely on price at very short notice, this is not a hotel in the traditional terms as the rooms are in billet style blocks aroun..."
About the hotel
Here at Sunningdale Park we have 272 bedrooms nestled in 65 acres of Berkshire parkland. Amongst the grounds there is a stunning lake if you fancy a walk during your stay. All bedrooms include en suites, tasteful décor and family accommodation is available.
Sunningdale Park is a perfect destination for business or pleasure as we are close to the M3, M4 and M25, only 30 minutes from Heathrow airport and close to many attractions such as Ascot racecourse, Legoland, Thorpe Park and Windsor Castle. Our brand new Steam, Bake and Grill theatre restaurant is a true feast for your eyes, with a great selection of foods to choose from, rise to a delicious breakfast or end the day in style. Our comfortable bar area is the perfect place to relax with friends or colleagues after a long day. Sunningdale Park also has a modern built purpose built training centre that can accommodate up to 250 theatre style and a grade II listed Neo Georgian mansion house. Children are welcome at Sunningdale Park Fridays and Saturdays Only. Please note that Children under the age of 6 stay complimentary, Cots and Extra Beds are also complimentary for all children up to 14 yrs (Subject to availability), Children aged 6 and above will be charged £3. 50 for Breakfast and any other Food & Beverage as taken. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Croquet , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/06/2016 to 03/06/2024 - Children under the age of 6 stay complimentary, Cots and Extra Beds are also complimentary for all children up to 14 yrs, Children aged 6 and above will be charged £3.50 for breakfast. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
I travel a lot with my work.
I always try to book the best deal but must be comfortable. The hotel was perfect for this on both counts. Rather unusual as this is a conference and training facility so rooms are in dorm like blocks but once in your room it is a perfect hotel room with all facilities you could need. Now I understand the set up I will definitely book again. Great breakfast, didn't arrive in time for dinner.
Used to be a good hotel standards have changed
The standards have worsen thru the years rooms and amenities are dated, no attention to details, missing shades, filthy windows, torn furniture, and fag burned curtains, superior rooms are not superior, all standards are 2* Minus at best.
I love this location but the accommodation is tired dated and unmaintained. Very Disappointed after giving it a second chance.