- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Not the most appealing Hotel from the outside, but generally an ok Hotel to stay in...."
"Please receptionist, good value for money and good location...."
"Room okay food excellent service excellent...."
"The room was clean, big and inviting. It's a lot nicer inside than it looks from the outside. About the only negative thing I noticed was th..."
"Just what we needed Easy access for elderly father..."
About the hotel
Ideally situated for access to the International Convention Centre, National Indoor Arena, National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Edgbaston Cricket Ground and main business centres. Easy access to M5 (Junction 3) - 5 miles. M6 (Junction 6) - 5 miles and Birmingham International Airport - 10 miles.
AMPLE FREE CAR PARKING. FREE WI-FI. With 126 bedrooms and extensive meeting / function facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/10/2014 to 29/10/2021 - Please note that the Hotel will obtain a pre-authorisation for GBP 100.00 at the time of arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Look beyond the Outside
Not the most appealing Hotel from the outside, but generally an ok Hotel to stay in.
Please receptionist, good value for money and good location.