- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"Would advise anyone to stay there. Staff is brilliant and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay...."
"Good value hotel and on main route to city centre 10-15 min. bus service. Really nice room...."
"I would recommend if ur o HagleyRoad go yo apollo hotel..."
"was ok but when we got there they put £100 deposit on my credit card..."
"It was a good experience in this hotel would recommend to anyone...."
About the hotel
Ideally situated for access to the International Convention Centre, National Indoor Arena, National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Edgbaston Cricket Ground and main business centres. Easy access to M5 (Junction 3) - 5 miles. M6 (Junction 6) - 5 miles and Birmingham International Airport - 10 miles.
AMPLE FREE CAR PARKING. FREE WI-FI. With 126 bedrooms and extensive meeting / function facilities.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/10/2014 to 29/10/2021 - Please note that the Hotel will obtain a pre-authorisation for GBP 100.00 at the time of arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Cold shower and kettle didnt work
The room itself wasn't bad; it was clean and equipped with a TV, however, the kettle didn't work and although the staff were friendly, we were told all the rooms were booked so there wasn't any other kettle available but they would have a new one for us in the morning which never came.
They did provide a hot coffee pot from the reception. In the morning we discovered the shower only ran cold. Disappointing considering it was £150 for one night.
Would advise anyone to stay there.
Staff is brilliant and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.