- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel - the grounds are so beautiful, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was fairly basic..."
"Fabulous settings, very helpful staff and a fantastic historical building . My room was spacious and clean. One very minor point would be th..."
"Very comfortable pleasant stay. Lovely grounds, friendly helpful staff...."
"Hotel has a lot of character and enjoys years of history. Staff were very good, helpful and informative. My room needed a refresh. Décor a b..."
About the hotel
Wotton House is nestled in 13 acres of spectacular listed gardens in the Surrey Countryside, on the outskirts of Dorking. It is the ideal setting for a romantic getaway, the perfect base for a family holiday or just some me time. 111 beautiful bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms and full use of all leisure facilities including, gym, indoor pool (children’s splash times apply), sauna, steamroom, tennis courts and games room.
Enjoy relaxing in our Orangery Bar with outside access to the Terrace overlooking the gardens where you can also indulge in our bar menu. If you require something extra special why not dine in our newly refurbished Tempus Restaurant. Ideally located for all local attractions including Denbies Vineyard, Royal Ascot, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures, Box Hill, Epsom Racecourse, Polsden Lacey, Leith Hill, Clandon Park and Hatchlands Park Only 15 minutes from Junction 9 of M25, 30 minutes from Gatwick Airport and 40 minutes by train to Waterloo, we are perfectly located no matter where you are travelling from.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Wotton House in Surrey are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful venue with no staff.
The building and surroundings look like a 5 star castle.
The drive upto the hotel really is breathtaking. Unfortunately the hotel is vastly understaffed and as we checked in 2 couples were leaving because they could not get any assistance. Despite the fact there were very few guests we were told that we could not have a meal in the hotel. There was a small wedding party on the night of our stay and they seemed to push the already threadbare staffing levels to breaking point. A hotel with massive potential completely let down by lack of staff.