- 29 guest reviews
"The hotel was lovely and staff were pleasent and ready to help. We went for a wedding and had two seperate rooms booked, the staff had no is..."
"Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel - the grounds are so beautiful, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was fairly basic..."
"Fabulous settings, very helpful staff and a fantastic historical building . My room was spacious and clean. One very minor point would be th..."
"Very comfortable pleasant stay. Lovely grounds, friendly helpful staff...."
About the hotel
Wotton House is nestled in 13 acres of spectacular listed gardens in the Surrey Countryside, on the outskirts of Dorking. It is the ideal setting for a romantic getaway, the perfect base for a family holiday or just some me time. 111 beautiful bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms and full use of all leisure facilities including, gym, indoor pool (children’s splash times apply), sauna, steamroom, tennis courts and games room.
Enjoy relaxing in our Orangery Bar with outside access to the Terrace overlooking the gardens where you can also indulge in our bar menu. If you require something extra special why not dine in our newly refurbished Tempus Restaurant. Ideally located for all local attractions including Denbies Vineyard, Royal Ascot, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures, Box Hill, Epsom Racecourse, Polsden Lacey, Leith Hill, Clandon Park and Hatchlands Park Only 15 minutes from Junction 9 of M25, 30 minutes from Gatwick Airport and 40 minutes by train to Waterloo, we are perfectly located no matter where you are travelling from.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Very noisy from about 6am, so asked to change room, moved to a room with disabled facilities and an old style TV with only 5 channels.
Not exactly 4 star ??
Lovely hotel...minor flaws
The hotel was lovely and staff were pleasent and ready to help.
We went for a wedding and had two seperate rooms booked, the staff had no issue allowing us to stay in our first room for the whole duration of our stay. The room (superior double) was spacious enough for two adults and a 3 year old with lots of energy cleaner than many Marriott Hotels but had many flies. The hotel staff had no issue with our 3 year old running or laughing loudly and the guets around were very pleasent (every parents joy). Our only issue was when it came to paying at checkout due to an error by one of the staffing team our bill was approx £80 more than it should have been. Luckily the lady who assisted us when we checked in was around and was able to ammend the mistake however had she not have been there we would have had an issue on our hands.