- 5 guest reviews
"Small choice of food on menu..."
"The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Lovely hotel with clean rooms and comfy beds. The food was amazing. Would definately stay the..."
"This hotel is a little gem! A very warm and friendly welcome was followed by a peaceful night in a very comfortable room with lovely views (..."
"Essebourne is very nice to saty at, welcoming staff and very accomodating making breakfast early and quickly giving me time to arrive at an..."
"Welcome was excellent. Room bright, clean and comfortable. Breakfast very good indeed. Highly recommend this hotel...."
About the hotel
Esseborne, a Victorian country house sitting high on the hill above the lovely Bourne Valley, amidst the splendour of the North Wessex Downs, was for 80 years a private country retreat. Once referred to as being 'invitingly snug', the house still retains the feel of a private home with luxuriously decorated rooms, an abundance of fresh flowers and fruit in the comfortable lounges, bedrooms where you are pampered with fine linen, fluffy towels & robes, local spring water & home made biscuits, and warm & caring staff, all the comforts of home. The Bourne Valley is in an area designated one of outstanding natural beauty with its river meandering through rich farmland, sheep filled meadows & thatched villages with ancient churches & character pubs.
Close by the historic cities of Winchester & Salisbury, mystical Stonehenge and Highclere Castle are well worth a visit. Seated in landscaped gardens, surrounded by rolling countryside, only 7 miles from Andover & Newbury. Shooting, golf, horseriding and fishing nearby.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Esseborne Manor Hotel in Andover are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Small choice of food on menu
Esseborne Manor Hotel
The staff are very friendly and accommodating.
Lovely hotel with clean rooms and comfy beds. The food was amazing. Would definately stay there again