- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"Room ,good size,beds comfy and clean,could do with blackout curtains as security outside security illuminated the room at night..."
"Great hotel, great food, fantastic place to stay..."
"Had a great time, was spending the night here before my daughters wedding and was really impressed with the hotel and staff. Sorry it was ju..."
"We were lucky to find this hotel at such short notice and I'm certainly glad we did. We were greeted by a very pleasant young lady on arriva..."
"My friend found me this hotel for a very reasonable price, after I had exhausted all avenues in looking for accommodation for my visit to Gl..."
About the hotel
A refreshingly different hotel within a relaxed country club atmosphere. Tucked away in the Renfrewshire Hills , yet only 10 minutes from Glasgow Airport this hotels offers quiet comfort, a superb leisure club and restaurant. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Bowfield Hotel & Country Club in beith are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Room ,good size,beds comfy and clean,could do with blackout curtains as security outside security illuminated the room at night
Needs a makeover
The staff in the Bowfield were great, a real credit.
Sadly that's where the positives end. The rooms were very dated and in need of an overhaul including a lick of paint. The shower in my room (22) didn't fit the holder so you had to hold it whist showering- not ideal. The main dining room was also in need of some TLC; a shame really as the grounds are spectacular.