- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Very comfortable bed and quiet room, quality food and attentive staff. The building inside and outside requires more attention for a hotel o..."
"A fantastic stay in a beautiful hotel. Excellent value for money. Couldn't recommend it enough...."
"Great location and magnificent view from restaurant and fine grounds to walk around..."
"discovered by accident whilst on a sunny cycle ride without a drink, although scruffy and sweaty we were made most welcome in this very sple..."
"Enjoyed our stay, friendly staff, good food and nice accomodation. Beautiful scenery, would certainly return...."
About the hotel
Stonefield Castle Hotel is situated in 60 acres of Woodland gardens on the banks of Loch Fyne, only two miles from idyllic Tarbert, one of the most attractive villages in the west of Scotland. The castle, built in 1837, is a superb example of Scottish Baronial architecture. Recently refurbished throughout, the hotel offer the highest levels of modern comforts whilst still retaining its original character, with feature such as the original wood panelling, ornate ceilings and marble fireplaces.
Our AA Rosette restaurant enjoys spectacular views over Loch Fyne and offer the very best of Scottish cuisine including the famous Loch Fyne kipper. Light lunches and snacks are offered in the Lounge Bar. Ideally situated to explore the hidden treasure of Argyll including Ferry trips to the islands, Inveraray Jail & Castle, Oban Sea Life Centre, Kilmartin House Museum. Leisure activities in the area include beautiful walks, clay pigeon shooting, sea & fly fishing, horseriding, bird watching and 5 golf course with in 40 miles. Stonefield is perfect for that "get away from it all" break or romantic hideaway.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/11/2014 to 19/12/2014 - We we will be undertaking some construction works in the hotel until mid December 2014. Whilst we will endevour to ensure noise is kept to a minimum, there may be some noise betwen 9.30am and 5pm The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Two Nights at Stonefield Castle
Very comfortable bed and quiet room, quality food and attentive staff.
The building inside and outside requires more attention for a hotel of this rating. Lovely location.
A fantastic stay in a beautiful hotel.
Excellent value for money. Couldn't recommend it enough.