- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Overall a lovely stay...."
"Breakfast food was not up to standard...."
"On arrival we were welcomed by staff, we were lucky to have an upgrade - our huge room was beautiful, we had a four poster bed, spacious bat..."
"Great place to stay..."
"i'd give the room in the new part of the hotel 4/5 and it is good value. I would stay again. I used the spa. Treatment rooms 4.5/5, but the..."
About the hotel
Aldwark Manor is a splendid Victorian Manor House set in acres of natural park land on the banks of the River Ure and just a short drive from York, Harrogate or Leeds. The hotel offers a number of different bedroom categories and all feature complimentary wifi, flat screen televisions and all the modern conveniences you would expect in a 4 star hotel. We know how to treat our guests.
That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year. The Double Q Star rooms are all a little unique featuring either a balcony or mezzanine bedroom plus a number of complimentary extras to make your stay that little more comfortable whilst our Feature Doubles are particularly special for that luxury night or two away. The Aldwark Manor Brasserie offers a wide choice of contemporary classics and home comfort dishes using the finest produce from local suppliers. For those fine days, Aldwark Manor has a terrace patio overlooking the golf course outside the main bar and there are comfortable lounge areas for you to relax in. Aldwark Manor boasts some of the most picturesque golf scenery in the country. The challenging 18 hole golf course surrounding the hotel is almost 6,500 yards long and is bordered by ancient oak and beech trees, offering an idyllic location for a round of golf. To relax and revitalise, the hotel has the Reflections Spa and Leisure with luxurious facilities, including indoor heated pool, spa, steam room, gymnasium, relaxation lounge and Spa offering a wide choice of pampering treatments. We recommend booking your Spa treatments in advance to avoid disappointment. Free car parking for all guests. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
A room rate of £173/night for B&B should buy you something out of the ordinary.
But our room was very ordinary, the bathroom was nothing special and breakfast was poor compared with the average Premier Inn.
Overall a lovely stay.