- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"staff friendly and efficient. Paid extra for superior sea view room and did not get a nights sleep due to the proximity of an all night club..."
"I have never stayed overnight at the Old Ship before, but have visited on several occasions for group functions and dinners. I have therefor..."
"Absolutely loved our weekend away at The Old Ship Hotel!! Was so impressed with members of staff and how we was treated! Would definitely go..."
"excellent location. very nice to stay in...."
"My room was spacious in the main room but the bathroom was claustrophobic. The breakfast was good and extensive but the hotel itself was sev..."
About the hotel
The Old Ship Hotel is one of Brighton's most impressive venues. The Old Ship is located on the sea front and overlooks glorious beaches and famous piers. There are bustling cafes, bars, antique shops and boutiques surrounding the hotel, and it is only a short distance from the historic Royal Pavilion.
The Hotel has 154 en suite bedrooms some with sea views. . You'll find them extremely comfortable, well equipped with just about every thing you'll need. The Old Ship has a fantastic restaurant called 'Steak on Sea". This informal brasserie style eatery blends sophistication into an airy and relaxed atmosphere. With mouth-watering dishes, superior wines, and idyllic sea views,Steak on Sea easily compares to any fun loving society cafe. Pets are allowed at the hotel at a charge of £15. 00 per stay. Limited Valet Parking only.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
birthday treat for wife
staff friendly and efficient.
Paid extra for superior sea view room and did not get a nights sleep due to the proximity of an all night club which turned out noisy partygoers until 5.00.a.m. Hot element of buffet breakfast very poor. Food had been cooked early for opening and left to dry out and overcooked during service. Easily rectified if smaller regularly replenished amounts were cooked instead. Car parking very expensive at £23.00 per night. Management aware of my complaints and dealt with them appropriately.