- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"Great value for money and all that you require was supplied in the rooms..."
"1 small quibble: the the Ships environs are very noisy at night..."
"Genuinely had a great welcome when arriving. Throughout our stay, staff were very friendly. In particular, breakfast was great and there was..."
"The only disappointment was the service in restaurant for evening meal. White wine put into red wine glasses and other glasses not removed,..."
"Good hotel with a good location. There was work going on in the hotel when we were there but did not detract too much from an otherwise good..."
About the hotel
The Old Ship Hotel is one of Brighton's most impressive venues. The Old Ship is located on the sea front and overlooks glorious beaches and famous piers. There are bustling cafes, bars, antique shops and boutiques surrounding the hotel, and it is only a short distance from the historic Royal Pavilion.
The Hotel has 154 en suite bedrooms some with sea views. You'll find them extremely comfortable, well equipped with just about everything you'll need.
The Old Ship has a fantastic restaurant called 'Steak on Sea'. This informal brasserie style eatery blends sophistication into an airy and relaxed atmosphere. With mouth-watering dishes, superior wines, and idyllic sea views, Steak on Sea easily compares to any fun loving society cafe.
Pets are allowed at the hotel at a charge of £10. 00 per night.
Limited Valet Parking available on a first come first serve basis which is priced at £25. 00 per night.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money and all that you require was supplied in the rooms
Brighton Trip, left wanting
The public areas of the hotel looked great, although service was a little slow in being offered in some areas.
Reception good, bar service poor. The main issue was the bedroom and the hotel corridors, they were not cleaned, cleared or loved. The room was not clean, there were cobwebs in the bathroom and peeling wallpaper in the bedroom. The window rattled and the letter from the Manger in the bedroom made apologies for any disturbances even before anything had happened. To top it all off the beer delivery arrived at 7am right below our bedroom window. I accept we paid for an inland room and was expecting anything special but the basics of a 4 star hotel would have been good, to be honest I couldn't wait to leave.