- Very Good
- 84 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, live singer on the terrace when we arrived at lunch time, fantastic location and great breakfast. Would definitely recommend...."
"Lovely hotel, great breakfast and great location...."
"Fantastic for work colleagues across multiple rooms. Lift could do with an update but apart from that everything else was great...."
"Enjoyed the stay and the hotel was central for our purposes. The traffic was a night mare thank goodness for the hotel parking . Didn't appr..."
"Supposedly the oldest hotel in Brighton, well the lift is the oldest in town too!! Certain old world charm, nice comfortable bar area. rooms..."
About the hotel
The Old Ship Hotel is one of Brighton's most impressive venues. The Old Ship is located on the sea front and overlooks glorious beaches and famous piers. There are bustling cafes, bars, antique shops and boutiques surrounding the hotel, and it is only a short distance from the historic Royal Pavilion.
The Hotel has 154 en suite bedrooms some with sea views. . You'll find them extremely comfortable, well equipped with just about every thing you'll need. The Old Ship has a fantastic restaurant called 'Steak on Sea". This informal brasserie style eatery blends sophistication into an airy and relaxed atmosphere. With mouth-watering dishes, superior wines, and idyllic sea views,Steak on Sea easily compares to any fun loving society cafe. Pets are allowed at the hotel at a charge of £15. 00 per stay. Limited Valet Parking only.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
£23 a night for car parking is daylight robbery for a budget hotel.
Used soap left in the bath. 20min wait at the bar to order a pint. Poor service/unclean
Lovely hotel, live singer on the terrace when we arrived at lunch time, fantastic location and great breakfast.
Would definitely recommend.