- 2 guest reviews
"Impressive location.Main hotel.a little difficult to navigate,not suitable for any walking issues.Dinning room good but atmosphere very cold..."
About the hotel
Lower Slaughter Manor is a beautiful 17th Century Manor House, stylish and decadent internally, drawing rooms are light filled and spacious, bedrooms are luxurious and the pretty gardens merge perfectly into the village location. Dining in the main restaurant is a glamorous experience; enjoy fine food and an excellent wine selection. Perfectly positioned for exploring the Cotswolds, Lower Slaughter Manor is an excellent location.
Recently purchased by Brownsword Hotels the property will develop under their ownership in the coming months.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Video/DVD Library, CD Player
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Impressive location.Main hotel.a little difficult to navigate,not suitable for any walking issues.Dinning room good but atmosphere very cold and pretentious.We had a room.in a desperate block 60 yards away, no coffee or tea facilities in the room,no safe and a bathroom that was a triumph of design over practicality.Very nice hotel but not relaxed enough for us and expensive.
I staid in a suite which was circa £500 per night.
Soap was provided instead of shower gel and carpet was quite stained. I would expect shower gel when paying a premium rate, who uses soap in the shower really!. The food was very mediocre I've eaten better pub food.