- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"Nice setting and very friendly staff, but definitely geared towards their main trade which is obviously the business conferences. The room w..."
"The Woodside is perfect for conferences. Functional, comfortable bedroom and good leisure facilities. Breakfast and other meals were excelle..."
"We stayed here on the 28th February, there was a weeding taking place at the hotel well it felt more like a motel, as all the rooms was sepa..."
"cold room no heating available shower not sufficient water flow..."
"We originally tried to book via hotel, but was told they were fully booked, so we tried Late Rooms and got a room! The main building is very..."
About the hotel
Woodside is an Edwardian mansion situated in 32 acres of grounds just 5 minutes from Warwick, Coventry and the National Agricultural Centre at Stoneleigh. There are 74 en-suite bedrooms in a separate accommodation building that are all well equipped with environmentally friendly Bee Kind toiletries, hot drink facilities, free wifi and television, to name a few. Woodside also has two restaurants - The Mulberry Brasserie and the Orchard, where a selection of mouth-watering dishes are produced daily.
It also has the group's largest range of leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool, fitness suite, croquet lawn, tennis court and a 9 hole pitch'n'putt golf course which are all complimentary to our guests.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Bowls, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 06/05/2015 to 31/12/2015 - The Orchard Restaurant may be out of use due to private functions taking place, please call the venue to check availabililty. The LateRooms.com rates for Woodside - A Sundial Venue in Kenilworth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Definitely more for business
Nice setting and very friendly staff, but definitely geared towards their main trade which is obviously the business conferences.
The room was a decent size but all the carpets & en-suite felt a little bit tired. The main bed was comfy enough but the "family room" we booked turned out to be a double bed + folding camp bed, which wasn't really what we'd hoped for and not comfortable at all. On the plus side, there's a really nice pool which we had to ourselves, and the bar food and breakfast was decent enough at a pretty reasonable price.
Excellent conference venue
The Woodside is perfect for conferences.
Functional, comfortable bedroom and good leisure facilities. Breakfast and other meals were excellent. Pleasant surroundings give the Woodside a rural feel.