- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Me and my partner stayed over the busy New year period, but the room and the building as a whole had a very quiet feel to it which was nice...."
About the hotel
Fraser Suites Queens Gate is located in the heart of Kensington and within walking distance to many of London's finest sightseeing spots including Hyde Park, National History Museum and Harrods, which makes this beautiful Victorian residence the ideal accommodation in London. Comfortable and spacious, these luxurious Studio and One bedroom apartments are furnished with elegant contemporary decor and the latest in room technology, including LCD TV, Ipod dock, fully equipped kitchenette and air conditioning. Fraser Suites Queens Gate operates a strict no party policy.
A refundable deposit of GBP 150. 00 will also be required upon check in to cover any incidentals. When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply Complimentary WiFi
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/10/2013 to 15/07/2022 - A refundable deposit of GBP 150.00 will also be required upon check in to cover any incidentals When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Quiet and spacious
Me and my partner stayed over the busy New year period, but the room and the building as a whole had a very quiet feel to it which was nice.
The kitchenette was well-equipped and there was lots of floor space in the room. The staff were friendly and attentative. The building is in a good location to central attractions. I think I'd just struggle to justify the price to stay again, but I'm sure it's fair for the area.