- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"Nice location, rural enough but not too far away from Bicester Outlet Village. Room was clean overall, although watch out for very uneven fl..."
"Hotel was nice, food was good. Nice quiet stay over as I was working nearby. Would use this hotel again...."
"The Manager escorted us to our room to check everything was in order before leaving us. The room we were allocated was warm on what was a we..."
"I wished we could have stayed longer. The place was lovely and clean, we were made to feel so welcome & the staff were informative about the..."
"I only stayed one night at the hotel, so was not able to enjoy the wider facilities. However, I was kindly upgraded on my late arrival and t..."
About the hotel
The Oxfordshire Inn is set in it own grounds in an attractive rural location just a few minutes drive from the romantic city of Oxford and on the doorstep of Blenheim Palace and the Cotswolds, yet close to the M40. At The Oxfordshire Inn our friendly and accommodating staff are looking forward to making your stay with us as comfortable, pleasant and relaxed as possible. All our twin and double rooms are en-suite, and we also have an excellent selection of luxury four-poster bedrooms and suites.
All bedrooms are modern and built to a high standard, with ground floor rooms available. Many of our rooms have spa baths or double jacuzzis to make your stay extra special! The hotel has a large bar and restaurant with free wifi access in public areas. Free car parking. A Golf driving range is adjacent to the hotel and offers discounts to hotel guests. Let us welcome you!
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
An ideal getaway hotel, let down by extremely uncomfortable mattress!
Nice location, rural enough but not too far away from Bicester Outlet Village.
Room was clean overall, although watch out for very uneven floor in bathroom. Jacuzzi bath was great. Huge 4 poster bed - it was just a shame the mattress was extremely uncomfortable, very lumpy with springs poking up through the middle of the mattress. It was so uncomfortable that needed to book a massage for my back after my stay. Staff on reception did not seem bothered when I informed them, and informed me that a new mattress had been ordered some time ago!
Hotel was nice, food was good.
Nice quiet stay over as I was working nearby. Would use this hotel again.