- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"Good service, well cooked food, friendly atmosphere created by friendly staff..."
"The overall experience was good, and would come back again but to a different room. Our bed was made with 2 singles put together, this leave..."
"Everyone very friendly and helpful, eager to please...."
"The staff couldn't do enough for us. The room was a good size, very clean with comfortable beds and good sized bathroom, though it lacked sh..."
"Room was very spacious, good facilities, very comfortable beds, very friendly helpful staff, excellent food good value..."
About the hotel
The Oxfordshire Inn is set in it own grounds in an attractive rural location just a few minutes drive from the romantic city of Oxford and on the doorstep of Blenheim Palace and the Cotswolds, yet close to the M40 and just 10 minutes Drive from Oxford Airport. At The Oxfordshire Inn our friendly and accommodating staff are looking forward to making your stay with us as comfortable, pleasant and relaxed as possible. All our twin and double rooms are en-suite, and we also have an excellent selection of luxury four-poster bedrooms and suites.
All bedrooms are modern and built to a high standard, with ground floor rooms available. Many of our rooms have spa baths or double jacuzzis to make your stay extra special! The hotel has a large bar and restaurant with free wifi access in public areas and offers free car parking. A Golf driving range is adjacent to the hotel and offers discounts to hotel guests. Let us welcome you!
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
The Oxfordshire Inn
Good service, well cooked food, friendly atmosphere created by friendly staff
Good but could improve
The overall experience was good, and would come back again but to a different room.
Our bed was made with 2 singles put together, this leaves a horrible uncomfortable spot right down the middle, which of like us is where we like to cuddle. The bath tub was fantastic but the plug didn't fit right so you had to be careful not to loose your water and still had to top it up.
The decor was neutral but mismatched tiles in the floor spoiled the look. With a little more care in maintenance this could be a fantastic place. Don't get me wrong it's miles better than any main brand generic hotel, but if they sorted the broken tiles with matching ones, including ones for the paths, this place would be 10/10 but alas I feel it was more 8/10.