- Very Good
- 170 guest reviews
"We stayed at this wonderful hotel the food was excellent room was was great but could do with a few little finishing touches. 1, only had ha..."
"Practical accommodation, helpful staff, furnishings a little faded. Lovely rural location, good value for money. Breakfast service a bit slo..."
"Three men sharing a family room which actually had a four poster bed and an adjoining room. Lovely stay even though it was just for business..."
"Very helpful staff, good food. Very quiet when we were there, early June. Only downside is the wifi. It's only available in the public area...."
"Will stay again..."
About the hotel
The Oxfordshire Inn is set in it own grounds in an attractive rural location just a few minutes drive from the romantic city of Oxford and on the doorstep of Blenheim Palace and the Cotswolds, yet close to the M40. At The Oxfordshire Inn our friendly and accommodating staff are looking forward to making your stay with us as comfortable, pleasant and relaxed as possible. All our twin and double rooms are en-suite, and we also have an excellent selection of luxury four-poster bedrooms and suites.
All bedrooms are modern and built to a high standard, with ground floor rooms available. Many of our rooms have spa baths or double jacuzzis to make your stay extra special! The hotel has a large bar and restaurant with free wifi access in public areas. Free car parking. A Golf driving range is adjacent to the hotel and offers discounts to hotel guests. Let us welcome you!
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Oxfordshire Inn in Oxford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Just a few pointers
We stayed at this wonderful hotel the food was excellent room was was great but could do with a few little finishing touches.
1, only had half a toilet roll left in the bathroom with no spare. 2, the jacuzzi was great but underneath where the water flows from was all rusty and non of the functions worked on the jacuzzi. 3, the main dining room could do with some new flooring and a lick of paint on the walls. But all in the hotel was great and we had a great time there
Practical accommodation, helpful staff, furnishings a little faded.
Lovely rural location, good value for money. Breakfast service a bit slow and choice of continental a bit limited with no fruit but quality of cooked breakfast very good