- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"As title says only stay in the old house. A long walk to the bar and restaurant and its the only one. Room excellent and well appointed. Foo..."
"I have stayed here before on a couple of occasions and I would recommend the hotel. It is clean and the staff are friendly. This time I orde..."
"Lovely place to stay. Food was really good, both at breakfast and evening room service. Staff helpful and approachable. I had a problem with..."
"I mainly choose this place because it has an excellent gym and pool which compared to most hotel 'gyms' that turn out to be a tiny box with..."
"We asked to stay in the old part of the hotel room 3203 nice large room with very comfortable bed. Nice bathroom lots of hot water for a lov..."
About the hotel
The spectacular Crewe Hall is situated in extensive grounds, yet is just 10 minutes from the M6 junction 16, just 3 miles from Crewe Station and within easy reach of the thriving cities of Manchester and Liverpool, while historic Chester is just a 40-minute drive from the hotel. Crewe Hall is a Grade I listed building which is an ideal mix between historic Jacobean and the sharp modern 21st Century architecture. Free car parking for all guests and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms.
There are 117 contrasting bedrooms at Crewe Hall, from the 91 contemporary rooms in the west wing to the individually designed historic rooms in the main hall including 11 four poster rooms lavishly decorated with rich drapes and an array of antiques. Whichever style of room you choose each is designed for your total comfort to ensure you relax and drift off to a peaceful nights sleep. Please note dogs are only allowed in the bedrooms in our modern extension and not in any of our Feature rooms in the old part of the hotel.
The hotel features many historical features such as their marble fireplaces, ornate plasterwork and carved wood furnishings. However, walk through the grand corridor and you will have a wonderful surprise as old turns into a contemporary style, a modern Brasserie, comfortable bedrooms, a dedicated Events Centre. The Leisure Club and Spa are the perfect places to unwind, with 6 spa treatment rooms, spa lounge, indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and steam. This is an ideal venue for both business and relaxation.
Crewe Hall is home to extensive grounds, perfect for a romantic stroll or indeed ideal for brainstorming with your team if you are staying with Crewe Hall on business. Catch up on a little bit of work, check your emails or surf the internet to find your perfect day out near Crewe Hall. Crewe Hall has recently been awarded a Gold Award for the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which? UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/12/2013 to 31/12/2018 - Please note from 01st Jan 2014 children 0-4 yrs eat free at the hotel and 5-16 years will be charged £5.00 per child for breakfast with other meals paid for as taken. Pet Charge: £20 per stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Stay in the old house
As title says only stay in the old house.
A long walk to the bar and restaurant and its the only one. Room excellent and well appointed. Food OK and staff OK too. There are better hotels for this price in the area if you drive. Close taxi ride to central Crewe.
Brief stay but quite enjoyable
I have stayed here before on a couple of occasions and I would recommend the hotel.
It is clean and the staff are friendly. This time I ordered room service, I was told it would be 30 minutes but when it didn't arrive I contacted the restaurant only to be told there had been a mix up and my order hadn't been put through. It finally arrived at 9.45pm which was a bit late to eat. The breakfasts are good with plenty of choice and well cooked. All in all quite a good stay but I'm not sure it's worth the £147 the hotel would charge, or even the £97 I paid through Late Rooms.