- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Lovely place to stay. Food was really good, both at breakfast and evening room service. Staff helpful and approachable. I had a problem with..."
"I mainly choose this place because it has an excellent gym and pool which compared to most hotel 'gyms' that turn out to be a tiny box with..."
"We asked to stay in the old part of the hotel room 3203 nice large room with very comfortable bed. Nice bathroom lots of hot water for a lov..."
"The hotel is a beautiful historic building and the interior is kept in a fabulous state. My bedroom was very good with plenty of room and im..."
"Old school hotel with a modern twist. Very nice hotel with very spacious rooms...."
About the hotel
The spectacular Crewe Hall is situated in extensive grounds, yet is just 10 minutes from the M6 junction 16, just 3 miles from Crewe Station and within easy reach of the thriving cities of Manchester and Liverpool, while historic Chester is just a 40 minute drive from the hotel. Crewe Hall is a Grade I listed building which is an ideal mix between historic Jacobean and the sharp modern 21st Century architecture. The hotel features many historical features such as their marble fireplaces, ornate plasterwork and carved wood furnishings.
However, walk through the grand corridor and you will have a wonderful surprise as old turns into a contemporary style, a modern Brasserie, comfortable bedrooms, a dedicated Events Centre. The Leisure Club and Spa is the perfect place to unwind, with 6 spa treatment rooms, spa lounge, indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam. This is an ideal venue for both business and relaxation. Crewe Hall is home to extensive grounds, perfect for a romantic stroll or indeed ideal for brainstorming with your team if you are staying with Crewe Hall on business. Free internet access is now available throughout Crewe Hall. Catch up on a little bit of work, check your emails or surf the internet to find your perfect day out near Crewe Hall. Crewe Hall have recently been awarded a Gold Award for the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free car parking for all guests. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which? UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/12/2013 to 31/12/2018 - Please note from 01st Jan 2014 children 0-4 yrs eat free at the hotel and 5-16 years will be charged £5.00 per child for breakfast with other meals paid for as taken. Pet Charge: £20 per stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Good Overall Experience
Lovely place to stay.
Food was really good, both at breakfast and evening room service. Staff helpful and approachable. I had a problem with one of the lights in the room and they fixed it straight away.
I mainly choose this place because it has an excellent gym and pool which compared to most hotel 'gyms' that turn out to be a tiny box with no windows and terribly selected multi-gym equipment is a blessing.
They also do half decent food in the restaurant although when serving Pate, don't give me a brioche bun, normal toast will do as it works better. I would also advise swapping out their wedges for fries. The room was good, a little quirky but then I was in the old part of the house so that is to be expected.