- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"My wife and myself have visited a friend, living in Fleet on several occasions. We can honestly say the Lismoyne Hotel would rank as one of..."
"Initially I thought this hotel was a bit run down but on closer examination it is a lovely old building. My single room was very small but h..."
"the lismoyne ticked all the boxes.clean , very comfortable , quiet and close to fleet high street and other attractions. perfect for a count..."
"I stayed one night to attend a company dinner in the town so I didn't have the opportunity to have any of my meals in the hotel. The recepti..."
"Up graded and the room was clean, comfortable and very spacious..."
About the hotel
Set in groomed gardens, the Lismoyne Hotel features comfortable accommodation with modern facilities and free Wi-Fi. It also offers excellent dining facilities in its Hampshire Restaurant, as well as an informal bar menu in the comfortable bar. The hotel’s bright and airy rooms include a TV, free tea and coffee making facilities and a safe.
The en suite bathrooms also have a hairdryer. The Lismoyne Hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from Junction 4a of the M3 Motorway, and within 5 minutes’ drive of various local business parks. The property offers free parking and is just 10 minutes’ walk from Fleet Town Centre
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
My wife and myself have visited a friend, living in Fleet on several occasions.
We can honestly say the Lismoyne Hotel would rank as one of the best we have stayed in. It was very convenient, the standard was much higher than expected after reading some previous reviews. We would certainly stay there again.
perfect overnight stay
Initially I thought this hotel was a bit run down but on closer examination it is a lovely old building.
My single room was very small but had everything I could possibly want. Great drinks tray. Lovely biscuits. Trouser press and iron/ironing board. I was sad not to be staying longer.